Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- shadowy, clairvoyant consciousness.
- Folk-Soul. Clairvoyance, although dim and shadowy, was still a real
- impressions that were perceived by the old, dreamlike clairvoyance.
- was man wholly bereft of his dim clairvoyance. Hence in the ancient
- the visions arising in the ancient, shadowy clairvoyance, and on the
- true state of affairs. In this Fifth Post-Atlantean epoch, man has
- clairvoyance had themselves witnessed of these spiritual worlds. Above
- then for all ages of time he must dangle, as it were, in mid-air. He
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- from the lectures given here recently that when we ascend with clairvoyance
- these things clairvoyantly knows that on their scene of action, the
- our life and their action is particularly to be traced by clairvoyance
- clairvoyantly what one calls chyle, that is, the external expression of
- personalities for clairvoyant vision and they have their expression, their
- with the world through the air that he takes in and again gives out.
- from the air will rescue him from the forces chaining him to earth.
- The fire which man receives from the air and which is expressed in his
- like a crucified one — how that which sinks down out of the air,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- of the original nebula someone had placed a chair out in universal space,
- One need only take a fairly small ball of oil that swims in water. Then
- by an atmosphere, as today our Earth is surrounded by air, but in relation
- sees when he sets out a chair in cosmic space and watches the proceedings,
- clairvoyance — the teachers of the great Mysteries of ancient
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- air; what was present at that time could only be compared with warmth
- that creates it. This force is not water, not the solid, not air, it
- finer than gas, finer than air, and all that existed of man at that
- juices, tissues, solid parts, even the air that you take in as oxygen.
- and find a mantle of air in which are structures of mist, clouds etc.,
- which worked from out-side, from the spiritual airy circles of the Sun
- out of the air, then you will have a picture of how the Spirits of Form
- was a quite dim clairvoyance, and when in this ancient primeval time
- direction from these dim clairvoyant perceptions. He perceived only
- We have now seen a fairly
- Age. There still existed an old clairvoyance which no longer saw in
- external world, but a kind of dim clairvoyance. This was, however, more
- 1. The astral body opens: dim clairvoyance, first third of the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- plant, and mineral kingdoms. Origins of light and air, heart,
- or earthy, the fluid or watery, the airy and the fiery, only warmth,
- a densification that we can speak of a gaseous or airy condition. The
- the first forms of mankind as warmth-beings. When with clairvoyant sight
- in such a way that air-matter arose while a part of the earlier warmth-matter
- of evolution: Wherever the warmth-matter densifies to air, then at the
- to gas or air, then a portion of this matter can let light come through.
- of air, and shining inwardly. And all that takes place is expressed
- for making use of the surrounding air. This was further developed later
- important to be clear that with the deposit of air in the Earth the
- air to the warmth-matter, permeating the warmth with little bubbles
- of air. This, however, is connected with something else, the effect
- You must think of the whole as airy and only very fine air-currents
- and air and in which the first signs of a nervous system were shown.
- body now consisted not only of fire and air but of water, too. The force
- had the power of creating inner light-pictures, visions; clairvoyant
- when the air arose, so now with the densification of air to water there
- likewise appeared a counterpart. As air is related to light, so is water
- related to sound, tone. Sound can of course pass through air, it sets
- the air vibrating and in that way it becomes audible. On the earth,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- to an airy-state and light arose, on the one hand a sort of air-system
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- astronomy, and one arranged earthly affairs in conformity with this
- the affair of the Revelations or Powers. For the whole present evolution
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- observe clairvoyantly finds a significant distinction between them and
- There are beings which clairvoyant sight cannot recognize as spiritual,
- a certain degree of clairvoyant consciousness. The fact that a thing
- such beings show themselves to clairvoyant sight.
- can be seen with clairvoyant vision at many spots in the depths of the
- preserved a certain nature-sense, i.e. the old clairvoyant forces which
- a hair and an-other grows. The animal forms that come into being are
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- The group souls of the future will not impair the freedom of the
- so you can well imagine that we have a fairly large number of such elementals
- will also have come when a fairly great number of representatives of
- around him, not clearly and exactly as in true clairvoyance, but with
- a last relic of ancient clairvoyant sight. Man lived by day in a world
- and myths and sagas are memories of the ages of ancient clairvoyance.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- One who moves clairvoyantly in the astral and devachanic worlds has
- fact to clairvoyant perception. The ego and astral body work from outside
- and untruthfulness, untruth even in the affairs of life, has a definite
- effect remains in the physical body and is to be seen by clairvoyant
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- between the lines, but where you can feel the breath of air of the approaching
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: