Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: around
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- world around him. He plunges with his astral body down into his brain,
- perception of the spiritual beings, around him unlike to-day
- human kingdoms, at night the whole space around him was filled with
- man experiences his fellow-men around him to-day. And the sagas are
- around him realities that henceforth were no longer merely preserved
- of a man to deny the reality of that which was perceptibly around him
- seen around them in a perfectly natural way. Later, what the Mysteries
- what is known as the spiritual death. For around him there
- have the Easter Mystery in symbols around us. For the Easter Mystery
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- know what he stirs up around him through his behavior and whole attitude
- and antipathies unfolds around himself as environment, as what he hears
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- sun — a heavenly body around which a number of planets revolve.
- We may picture to ourselves that around this Saturn, this first, dawn-condition
- Zodiacal constellations around that ancient Saturn were scarcely to
- are outspread around you; you perceive them, you form concepts of them.
- Just imagine that the world around you were empty, or dark. You could
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- everywhere, all around him, passions, and you must not at all imagine
- could not immediately see all that was around him, as we do now; since
- ego into the atmosphere of the earth. There were laggard beings around
- indentation arise in the physical body, it becomes indented and around
- around us and in which we have taken no share. Let us look at what I
- the wisdom which we find all around us the lowest member of the Spirits
- or Budhi. Around us is the atmosphere for beings whose lowest member
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- around them. So the Yoga system arose, by means of which they sought
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- the fact that they have not made use of life! The world is around them;
- Earth so did the wisdom that we find all around us evolve on the Moon.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- around us in what we call the super-sensible world.
- evil feelings, these live around him and attract beings which are there
- around him, not clearly and exactly as in true clairvoyance, but with
- who were around him as we have the various objects around us today.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- are actually around us continually, and not only around us but, in a
- there are lofty spiritual beings living around us who do not consist
- who live around us in this fine etheric body, and send down to us their
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: