Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ascend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- living together with the gods. As he ascends again into the spiritual
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- from the lectures given here recently that when we ascend with clairvoyance
- work in an artistic way. Our time is one which will reascend from a
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- the Zodiac. Ascending and descending forces of the Zodiac. All
- a planetary existence and has become sun, ascends to “heavenly”
- existence and continuously ascend again; for that which at one time
- became our Zodiac must gradually ascend again. The distribution of forces
- are ascending to the Zodiac. Such is the mysterious interplay between
- the Zodiac and our earth. Forces descend and forces ascend. This is the
- and ascending. These forces are indicated in various ways in the different
- the stage had arrived when they gradually began again to ascend. We
- more forces are ascending to the Zodiac than are descending from it.
- descending and some are ascending. We think of the forces which are now
- involved in the ascending line of evolution, collectively, as Aries,
- ascending forces. The descending forces are comprised, approximately
- Aquarius, Pisces. Thus forces rain down from the Zodiac and ascend again:
- seven constellations of ascending, five of descending forces. The ascending
- attain to the stage at which they too can become ascending forces.
- forces which are coming in; forces are descending and forces are ascending.
- when from being descending forces they are transformed into ascending
- forces. All forces which eventually become ascending forces are at first
- acquire the power to ascend.
- begun, for men in general, those conditions in which the ascending forces
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- that not until man has ascended through the Jupiter and Venus existence
- the Fire-Spirits. But there were certain beings which had not ascended
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- yet, before he ascends to the rank of a “creative” being.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- the grades of love stream out as the perfume ascending out of the cosmos
- the Moon became Earth; they ascended higher. The beings who at that
- civilization ascends, the Egyptian-Chaldean-Assyrian-Babylonian, which
- man will know and thence ascend to the recognition of the highest spiritual
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- the course of earthly evolution he is ascending to an ever higher consciousness.
- the Original Forces. They are different from those who have ascended
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- on the Moon and have now ascended higher. Such a coarse corporeal nature
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: