Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: behind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- be behind the partition. So it is with the group-egos of the animals.
- by higher beings of the astral world, and the actual ego is behind
- the partition, behind that wall which separates the physical world from
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- certain forces which were destined for a slower evolution, behind. The
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- creatures which run puffing and blowing at a considerable distance behind
- Certain beings which had remained behind now emerged at the side of
- they have a past behind them. They have the Saturn, Sun, Moon-past behind
- which I have enumerated, beings I have spoken of as lagging behind at
- But now there were beings who had remained behind, who should have progressed
- behind. They could not develop to the full height which the Fire-Spirits
- left behind the earth with the moon.
- stayed behind at a very early evolutionary stage, a field of action
- through the earth and moon and left behind what to-day we know as iron.
- mist, so too was Mars with the iron which it left behind. Iron is in
- behind, and two special arenas were therefore formed for them through
- remained behind the Mercury beings but who yet stood far above man.
- mediated to him through the spirits who remained behind on Venus as
- the “revolver,” the one who stands behind as the actual
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- man with it. Now we know that certain beings on the Moon remained behind,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- idea of what was embedded — all that remains behind as ash when
- the body is burnt or decays. What actually remains behind as ash is
- behind as ash was there previously; it stored up the ash in itself.
- whole time, only it is distributed and is left behind when our corpse
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- glandular system, something of the blood remained behind as the later
- stayed behind as laggard forms; and in so far as love appears among
- that Spirits have remained behind — Spirits who had not attained
- men freedom, the freedom of the personality. Even the staying behind
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- know that behind this whole progress of the Ages, Spirits of the Epochs
- behind them. Just think of Giordano Bruno. If Giordano Bruno had been
- Concealed behind the Original Forces, therefore, are some who could
- this World. The very deepest wisdom lies behind what is expressed in
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- actively behind this material. There are, for instance, beings like
- of developing to higher stages. Races would not stay behind and become
- decadent if there were not men who wish to stay behind and are obliged
- to stay behind, since they have not developed their eternal life-kernel.
- a way that he remains behind in evolution. His other soul-brothers are
- world evolution, they re-main behind at a certain stage. Beings that
- stay behind at such stages appear in a later epoch with approximately
- forces of wisdom originate from those beings who stayed behind on the
- from beings who have remained behind. Into the midst of the general
- mighty devastating powers in the Jupiter existence. The staying behind
- they are beings which have remained behind. But the Salamanders in a
- animals such ego-like beings remain behind. They are called Salamanders.
- low order, who nevertheless will certainly incarnate again, leave behind
- but he can leave part of his nature behind. These are then especially
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- not very far behind us. This crude materialism is at the most still
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- take. Certain beings are left behind, beings which have been created
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- behind it. The soul has felt the whole scale from pain and suffering
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: