Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: belong
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- from the inspiration belonging to the world of saga and legend. For
- outer objects, belonging to the mineral-, plant-, animal- and
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- not belong to our physical world, but who are in themselves so independent
- You have seen that groups of animals of the same species together belong
- belong, to the same sort of beings as inhabit our present moon, having
- in the human body, there is actually only one thing that belongs or
- can increasingly belong to man — and that is his blood. Man's
- man, belongs to the body of beings who live in our astral world. To
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- only and it has risen from this to the form of existence belonging to
- path. Our earth and the beings belonging to it take a different course.
- form of existence belonging to a fixed star but have expanded their
- is concerned, we can say that planetary existence belongs to the sphere
- of the Finite, whereas Zodiacal existence belongs to the sphere of Infinitude.
- belong to these constellations. These seven constellations comprise the
- for the ego to participate in the work of the forces belonging to the
- Being whose innermost nature belongs wholly to the Zodiac, whose forces
- belong wholly to the Zodiac, who only manifests in planetary life through
- Christ belongs to the cosmos as a whole. His I, his Ego, reaches to
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- the present earth, extending far beyond the outermost planets now belonging
- beings. They belonged to it, and what happened in this primordial mist
- a separate cosmic body, everything else that belongs to our present
- belonging to the Fire-Spirits, had not quite kept up with them in cosmic
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- as belong to the “creative beings” — considering first
- in full measure. The wisdom that we meet with everywhere belongs to
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- as a member of a whole number of others who belonged to one an-other.
- no matter to what people or nation it belongs. All divisions must fall
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- Yahve belonged to the rank of the Revelations. He was a sublime Being
- Yahve or Jehovah; the unlawful belongs to the ranks of the Original
- “Revelations,” Exusiai. To them, for instance, belongs the
- together with his companions, the Elohim. The Spirits of Light belong
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- for physical perception, but they exist nevertheless. The animal belongs
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- a bee or similar insect sucks at a flower belongs to the “interesting”
- of years we find man himself as a being still belonging to a group soul.
- but as a sort of limb of spiritual beings. He belonged to higher spiritual
- beings as our hands belong to us. The faint feeling of individuality
- time when the human being had a vivid consciousness of belonging to
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- It is physical law which governs the physical body. It belongs, for
- the ear belong the sub-stances which are impregnated into this scaffolding
- body callously leaves what belongs to it, what it is actually due to
- circuitous way, now flit and whir about in our world and belong to the
- and slanders but also other things belonging to the soul life produce
- the physical body, etheric body, astral body, and ego belong together,
- belong to the class of demons. Their existence is solely due to the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- what we call roughly the astral body, the soul body, which belongs to
- soul — which moreover belongs to the astral body and is of astral
- belonging to the great times of art when there was still a strong feeling
- it stands solitary, it is not the whole. The people within belong to
- will they be mutually related as two things belonging to each other.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: