Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: clairvoyance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- Folk-Soul. Clairvoyance, although dim and shadowy, was still a real
- impressions that were perceived by the old, dreamlike clairvoyance.
- was man wholly bereft of his dim clairvoyance. Hence in the ancient
- the visions arising in the ancient, shadowy clairvoyance, and on the
- clairvoyance had themselves witnessed of these spiritual worlds. Above
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- from the lectures given here recently that when we ascend with clairvoyance
- our life and their action is particularly to be traced by clairvoyance
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- clairvoyance — the teachers of the great Mysteries of ancient
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- was a quite dim clairvoyance, and when in this ancient primeval time
- Age. There still existed an old clairvoyance which no longer saw in
- external world, but a kind of dim clairvoyance. This was, however, more
- 1. The astral body opens: dim clairvoyance, first third of the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- of clairvoyance. I have already described how he could fill his consciousness
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- around him, not clearly and exactly as in true clairvoyance, but with
- and myths and sagas are memories of the ages of ancient clairvoyance.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: