Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: concept
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- birth of materialistic concepts. These made their appearance for the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- eye to a beautiful, pure and noble thing, a concept is aroused in us;
- when we turn our eye to a sordid, ignoble thing then a different concept
- is aroused. Now when a concept is called forth in the soul through outer
- he may first learn in pictures what he must later attain in clear concepts.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- grotesque, even preposterous, to those whose concepts are rooted in
- today the concept is so fabulous that we have no word with which to
- concepts can, in any case, be only relative. The only difference in
- are outspread around you; you perceive them, you form concepts of them.
- form concepts. You have to rely upon receiving from outside the content
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- is to bring still loftier concepts to those more advanced students of
- theosophy who have been familiar for some time with its world-conception
- keep up. In the world-conception of theosophy you have the great illuminating
- views that are drawn out of a spiritual conception of the world.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- conception you must call to mind what pulses up and down in your own
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- that when one has characterized phases of evolution with a few concepts
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- clumsy and fantastic to the present-day materialistic conception of
- would only lead to nonsense. For concepts are only valid if we understand
- them in their relativity and know that every concept has two sides.
- to an equal degree. Christianity prepares this conception and it is
- that says the legal concept had already existed earlier — a rational
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- doctrine it speaks of man's Guardian Angel and that is a conception
- Archangels. Many of the Egyptian idols were based on the conception
- case in detail. People rise to the conception of Ages, but they do not
- and conceptions” of the smaller epochs. They are the Original
- who are haunted by old conceptions which they misunderstand —
- conception of the lowest ranks of the hierarchies set above man, the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- a Group one not only acquires concepts and ideas concerning the nature
- Before coming into touch with the theosophical world-conception one
- centre of our world conception, as the microcosm. To understand man
- does not matter; what is necessary is that we create a certain concept
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- the spiritual-science world-conception speaks today. Such a phenomenon
- more the race conception loses its meaning.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- and concepts that have been aroused in us.
- independent etheric body. The more spiritual are the concepts which
- etheric body. All the utilitarian ideas, all the concepts bound up with
- for incorporation in the etheric body. But all the concepts he absorbs
- been emphasized here that the world-conception of spiritual science
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- such reflections the mere teaching, mere world conception of spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: