Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: conscious
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- consciousness, even the alternating states of waking consciousness by
- Man's consciousness in those times was essentially different. When in
- which he was conscious, were the garments, the sheaths, of spiritual
- shadowy, clairvoyant consciousness.
- At the time when this kind of consciousness had evolved from a
- took its further course, the kind of consciousness that is ours to-day
- experiences of the earlier form of Atlantean consciousness. These
- spiritual investigation. The Initiation-consciousness of man's early
- individual consciousness of those who became Initiates, a wide,
- all-embracing vista of the universe. But forms of consciousness which
- coincided with it. This gave rise to the later form of consciousness
- his physical consciousness. He had been a witness of the spiritual
- when the boundaries which were to characterise the consciousness of
- consciousness. Man is no longer able to see into the innermost nature
- man's consciousness in the Post-Atlantean epoch could no longer
- the normal state of consciousness. Little by little, as civilisation
- consciousness by night and his physical consciousness by day did not
- have conscious certainty that the spiritual is reality. What will
- world, and have no consciousness of the reality of the spiritual,
- physical existence has lost all belief in, all consciousness of, the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- be told you of people who more or less consciously knew how to command
- you would then have an idea of what men are able to do — consciously
- or unconsciously — who know how to command the spirits which creep
- and body. Through spiritual knowledge he will become more and more conscious
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- men might evolve as they have evolved, with a consciousness that alternates
- The sense-consciousness which we call the clear consciousness of day
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- soul, Mercury in the intellectual soul, Jupiter in the consciousness
- and they were in fact perceived consciously as teachers by men who attained
- soul, consciousness soul — and that only then we have spirit-self
- is inserted as sentient soul, intellectual soul, consciousness soul.
- time to say “I” to himself, did the consciousness-soul arise.
- Since then man can begin to work consciously from within upon the members
- consciousness soul. These evolved gradually, and the consciousness soul
- origin of the consciousness soul.
- sentient soul, Mercury in the intellectual soul, Jupiter in the consciousness
- soul, and inasmuch as spirit-self presses into the consciousness soul,
- activity, the one quite unconscious to man inasmuch as they developed
- of the initiates when they worked in a fully-conscious way. The Mercury
- why should just Jupiter work on the consciousness soul, since it is
- you would perceive it as a fact that the consciousness soul is kindled
- the human being was far enough on for his consciousness soul to develop,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- and there arise sentient soul, intellectual soul, consciousness
- or mind soul and the transformed physical body we call the consciousness
- the external world. And now begins the conscious transforming of the
- astral body. It was a more or less unconscious transformation before
- the beginnings of the consciousness soul. To picture this condition,
- 3. The physical body opens: the ego draws in. Formation of consciousness-soul.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- today is to be clearly conscious that at every later stage of evolution
- consciousness arose.
- sun; but their inner consciousness was illumined as today in sleep you
- illumine your consciousness with the whole world of dreams. This inner
- shining consciousness, however, was at that time infinitely more significant,
- of clairvoyance. I have already described how he could fill his consciousness
- Atlantean Age man was penetrated by thoughts, by self-consciousness.
- His intellect dawned and he became increasingly a self-conscious being.
- man becomes a self-conscious being. Such was the course of evolution
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- senses, nerves in the course of evolution. The personality consciousness
- on the Earth in contrast to the Moon consciousness. The group
- on Earth. If we now examine the consciousness of such a Moon-man we
- The consciousness of man today is really expressed in what one could
- we shall still find there the last echoes of an ancient consciousness.
- are to be explained completely by the common consciousness of the tribe,
- a kind of group-soul-consciousness. And if we go still farther back
- man had a kind of group-consciousness connected with his group-soul.
- a restricted ego of this sort embedded in the group-consciousness, but
- etheric body, astral body, we should find that this old Moon-consciousness
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- realms of consciousness of man and the hierarchies. Lowest stage
- lowest kingdom of their scale of consciousness. Satan, the unlawful,
- in quite a dull state of consciousness on ancient Saturn, there were
- the planetary forerunner of our Earth, had already attained human consciousness
- man will himself have the consciousness which is possessed today by
- of their consciousness if we think of the physical consciousness of
- We can therefore describe the human consciousness as one having for
- to one of these four kingdoms. If we now ask: What is the consciousness
- consciousness since it does not reach down to the mineral kingdom; the
- Angel's consciousness does not reach down to where the stones, rocks,
- Angels are also aware consciously of four kingdoms, the kingdoms of
- body and hence have a certain relationship with the plants. Their consciousness
- hollow space. On the other hand, their consciousness projects up to
- where as yet man's consciousness does not reach.
- Men are growing in their present development into the Jupiter consciousness,
- work, for their consciousness does not extend to the mineral, but it
- that he can release his Angel. He will then himself have the consciousness
- that the Archangels have a consciousness that no longer reaches down
- mission, and since they have a consciousness two stages higher than
- consciousness of the Archangels is so high that they have fully perfected
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- — sentient soul, intellectual soul, consciousness soul —
- a certain degree of clairvoyant consciousness. The fact that a thing
- of objective consciousness, could tell you all sorts of things about
- of time the ego has slowly and gradually learnt — although unconsciously
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- out and what one calls the modern consciousness sinks into an indefinite
- into the other members they make use of the physical organs and consciousness
- lights up. This condition of daily waking in consciousness, nightly
- sleeping in unconsciousness, did not exist formerly. When it was daytime
- physical and etheric bodies during the night, no absolute unconsciousness
- came over him, it was only a different kind of consciousness. At that
- then state of consciousness. Wotan or Zeus or other super-sensible spiritual
- body and entered the super-sensible consciousness. That was an ancient
- time when the human being had a vivid consciousness of belonging to
- things at all. A fundamental consciousness mediating quite differently
- hidden in the consciousness of the group-soul, in the “Father
- The consciousness with
- its consciousness is connected directly with the spiritual world, and
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- consciousness for the physical world here but they have group egos which
- consciousness devoid of content, perceptions, or dreams. But the ego
- just the same dreamless sleep consciousness. The sleeping man, whether
- are in the astral world, has the same consciousness as the plant covering
- in sleeping man the consciousness of the plants. But the plants on the
- which unfold their consciousness from Devachan. Now it is true that
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- The words of the spiritual world which the consciousness soul
- receives in the night take the form of poetry in the day consciousness.
- be well to observe in more detail these two states of consciousness
- sentient soul, intellectual or mind soul, consciousness soul, and we
- know that the consciousness soul is again connected with what we call
- or mind soul, and consciousness soul; with the waking man all this is
- intellectual soul, and also on the consciousness soul. All that works
- are all continued into the members which in waking consciousness are
- inner being — sentient soul, intellectual soul, consciousness
- of the astral world and becomes conscious of them in the astral body
- — though this same astral body in modern man has no consciousness
- the perceptions of the night consciousness struggle through during the
- day consciousness and become memories — memories of astral experiences,
- unconsciously in the sphere harmonies, and to be musically gifted means
- Now what does the consciousness
- though in the present human cycle man is unconscious of it? It perceives
- to it and when they are brought through into the day consciousness they
- shadow image of what the consciousness soul experiences in the night
- to man's consciousness through Spiritual Science that spirituality
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: