Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: develop
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- the forms in which, in the cultural development of our day, we quite
- gradually developed. The impressions received by man during the night
- develop until the later phases of the Atlantean epoch. Before that
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- hand where some sort of activity is developed which has to do with presence
- opportunity for the development of a number of beings. Man's deeds, both
- spoil their development. You see then how necessary it is for man to
- develop terribly disordered passions of a sensual nature, in comparison
- with which all that man can develop in this direction is child's play.
- time of Louis XIII, XIV, and XV, with all the arts developed there,
- path of occult development to ever higher stages of knowledge learns
- the Saturn development of human evolution the first inception of the
- half, and thus by purely natural development man overcomes the forces
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- development, it separated from the Earth, leaving us, together with
- present phase of development. For our earth will again unite with the
- itself these light-masses developed into the present star clusters comprised
- life-spirit, spirit-man. His development is not yet complete but will
- be when his sevenfold being has fully developed. But in the great cosmic
- after long, long preparation, has steadily unfolded and developed. This
- ego lays the foundations for his development to Atma, or spirit-man,
- he develops, stage by stage, the forces which enable him to work upwards
- full power over Libra in the Zodiac when his ego has developed to Atma,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- first development. Then came a time when Saturn went through a state
- they stand at most diverse heights of development. Among them are beings
- of the lofty Sun-Spirits at the beginning of the Earth's development.
- behind. They could not develop to the full height which the Fire-Spirits
- of their nature they can endure that immense velocity of development.
- man's whole development. Men would not have undergone such a rapid development
- of development useful to man, the moon with its forces and its subordinate
- when only the physical body is developed, they need a dwelling-place
- part in further development, who were still so young in their whole
- it were beings who in their development stood precisely at the stage
- for a certain stage of development. That was the planet Jupiter, the
- the swift course of development, and if the moon and its forces alone
- develop, he had a very different form. You would open your eyes in amazement
- At that time therefore began the development of the ego-man. The fourth
- constituents brought over from the Moon, the first development to be
- activity, the one quite unconscious to man inasmuch as they developed
- to them. The Mercury beings had to develop the intellectual soul and
- the human being was far enough on for his consciousness soul to develop,
- they had to intervene again and help in its development. What is working
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- mankind, who guided man's further development from the Mystery centres,
- they now have the astral body and their higher development means that
- development. What do the Spirits of Form present as an “outside”?
- body and fructified it. Let us picture this developing human being.
- further developed and the fructifying element that entered the astral
- beings who did not complete their development. What does that mean?
- This represents all that the ego develops in intercourse with the outer
- Now imagine that the whole of what the ego develops in this way becomes
- developed, lays itself round the astral body here. Although this is
- in that which we ourselves gradually develop as our fifth member. What
- we develop as human wisdom by which we must become wiser and wiser,
- — as we shall be permeated with it when we have developed Manas
- inflowing of the ego, which has later made possible the development
- of developing not only Manas, but life-spirit or Budhi. And this event
- will go more exactly into the human organism and indicate how the development
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- spoke in broad outline of the development of the human being in connection
- as fresh plants develop from seeds, had passed through the three earlier
- at the same time in the development of man. What was formerly merely
- for making use of the surrounding air. This was further developed later
- it is more a case of lines of force which have developed to densification.
- The last developed portion of the human creature at that time were the
- it is today; that only developed much later, but the rudiments of the
- last in the course of the earth's development and the other kingdoms
- which develop into the human heart; second, our nervous system with
- have been developed out of it.
- densest arises the latest. Man develops out of the Spirit, and this
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- develops, he could feel urged to make the following remarks.
- sense-organs; then on the Sun a glandular system developed: on the Moon
- incorporated, advanced in their development. This advance occurred in
- the following way: Whereas the nervous system developed as a kind of
- of love. For the animal kingdom has developed forms of love which have
- complete their development on the Moon, who remained, so to speak, midway
- have taken part in man's progressive development and who, as Venus
- then man would have been obliged to develop at a tempo too rapid for
- have the right speed in his development. Otherwise, no sooner was he
- born than he would have become old, he would go through his development
- slow development of his spiritual nature during his bodily existence,
- in the perfected development of spirituality. If they had remained in
- remained concealed. In order that love might develop on earth the body
- had first to be developed at a primitive stage. Love had to be inaugurated
- schooling for the higher love. Earthly man is to develop love in himself,
- the Earth, for all that is developed in the microcosm is in the end
- of Love man between birth and death and the way in which he develops,
- What man is between birth and death, what he develops in himself while
- an astral body. And because whatever man as personality develops under
- Love work again into what is developed in the single human life via
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- that he has developed to his present heights through different planetary
- Men are growing in their present development into the Jupiter consciousness,
- and there exists an intimate connection between what gradually develops
- consists in the full development of the spirit-self. The Angels have
- developed it already, they had developed it when Earth-existence began,
- developing the spirit-self in the astral body. In a part of Christian
- this very clearly, said: When we consider plant development, then the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- now that our Group had developed to this point. This expression
- in the whole development of our life and nature. We have come to know
- In the future phases of our planet man will bring it to a higher development.
- just spoken we may say that they differ from man by not having developed
- al-ready developed the higher members of the spirit not yet possessed
- exist in the world, and although in the modern phase of human development
- denied in our enlightened age, for man in his present phase of development
- life-spirit, and spirit-man. In his present phase of development man
- he has worked. These two parts are in a certain way developed in everyone.
- more completely developed forebrain than the animal because the front
- of work? Because in his earthly development he has worked upon his astral
- body! To develop the forebrain involves perfecting the etheric instrument.
- beings lack an ego, but they have developed a principle below the physical
- are developed in them. But there are not only beings which begin at
- is the same as man's lowest. They have developed 1, minus 1, minus
- mass and develop in the gruesome way I described earlier. The process
- consider the development of man. We know that man passes from embodiment
- at a more perfect stage of development — and every single person
- of developing to higher stages. Races would not stay behind and become
- to stay behind, since they have not developed their eternal life-kernel.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- troubled to develop the organs of cognition which would enable him to
- has particularly developed this lays very special value on continually
- developed with complete freedom, the more lofty beings will descend
- beings — and definitely good beings — develop through the
- beings can find their nourishment in the feelings which develop through
- Faculties develop in the shepherd through which these elemental beings
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- forces are developed which draw various beings, whom we have called
- it he can use it for the further development of the whole cosmos. What
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- it has experienced in the worlds of spirit. That is part of the development
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: