Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: direct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- humanity of Europe and Asia. When the eye of spirit is directed upon
- goes forward in one direction until a certain point is reached and
- then it begins to stream in the opposite direction. Having streamed
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- whose physical members are not so directly visible and evident as those
- theoretical challenge; all these things are directly practical. For
- blood is the direct expression of his ego. If however he is not perpetually
- of our ego, so is the lymph in a certain direction the expression of
- in one direction. From another aspect the nerve-system is the expression
- are of such an astral nature that in a certain other direction we can
- are on the one hand Saturn spirits who directly they observe anything
- with which all that man can develop in this direction is child's play.
- for instance, that in the period before birth and directly after birth,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- in all directions. These Beings have an eighth, a ninth, and a tenth
- it rests with man to turn the scales in the right direction. That is
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- nor in other fields — directly contradict what is put forward
- unified with its external existence. They would have had nothing directly
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- direction from these dim clairvoyant perceptions. He perceived only
- only served to guide man in taking his direction.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- might move to-wards a certain direction or not. He was made aware by
- the directions which might be taken. So we should have something like
- constituents became embedded in every direction. And the beings absorbed
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- directly under the control of love, and all that happens between birth
- and death stands indirectly under the element of wisdom.
- but directly in each single personality of the earth, we call Him the
- on the earth. Although men may not admit that directly, yet in practice
- to the old form, namely, that according to his faith he is directed
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- notion that man can look up direct to the highest Divinity; we have
- need the whole succession of beings? Man can quite well come to a direct
- did not look up direct to the highest Being, but that they turned their
- gaze to the Beings nearest to them, who directed and led them.
- whom they acknowledged as their God. They said, however: He who directs
- an Archangel, who leads and directs the people as a whole. This Being
- motion. Eygptian social life was especially directed according to the
- Forces, they extend their consciousness down to man. They have no directing
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- the direction of the sub-physical members of the Goblins, Gnomes,
- dwellers will direct their gaze upon love as men on Earth do upon wisdom.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- its consciousness is connected directly with the spiritual world, and
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- empty space but interwoven by forces in every direction. There was a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: