Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dream
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- impressions that were perceived by the old, dreamlike clairvoyance.
- of dream.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- but a kind of living dream pictures arose before man which lasted a
- to arise in mighty pictures, definitely formed, like a dream, but with
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- illumine your consciousness with the whole world of dreams. This inner
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- with a certain inner credence without looking on them as fantastic dreams.
- corporeal nature; they are called dreamers and visionaries by ordinary
- as dreamers who call things by their right names. The world has reached
- the pitch where those who know reality are called dreamers and visionaries,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- is dreamt of by modern man, people at the beginning of the Middle Ages
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- world. Further, the beings which we call plants have a dreamless sleeping
- the transitional state of dream, they have what we may call a sleep
- consciousness devoid of content, perceptions, or dreams. But the ego
- just the same dreamless sleep consciousness. The sleeping man, whether
- also sleeps dreamlessly like the plants. That the plants have only a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: