Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: felt
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- intensely than anywhere else the ancient Gods are felt as living
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- children! One must feel the truth of such a myth; if it is not felt,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- would have gone into a sort of baking oven. You would have felt that
- environment simply through the fact that one felt that certain spaces
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- on the Earth and how in ancient times man still felt himself much more
- of to-day, he felt himself one of his tribe. And when he said “I,”
- felt with regard to their tribe as a limb feels on our organism. He
- felt himself in the first place as a member of the Sugambri, Heruli,
- we know that the individual Jew felt absolutely that he was a member
- he did not feel himself as representative of his ego, but felt the blood
- member of the race felt that this was what gave him his value and position.
- He felt the group-soul in the blood right back to the Father Abraham.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- God he felt that Michael stood before Him and was the expression of
- reaches down into the animal world, and this was felt by the peoples,
- they felt it out of their instinct. The one folk dwelt here, the other
- to make use of such and such animals. They felt instinctively that this
- very well be felt when there is no heating — so is Satan very
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- worlds. In these worlds man felt himself not as an individual being
- soul, he felt himself immersed in the group soul when he left his physical
- In all of them the memory reached up to the ancestor and they felt themselves
- “I and Father Abraham are one.” Each individual felt himself
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- to and fro in space which are to be felt so strongly are realities,
- active in us and felt in the physical body as a feeling of oneself-in-space.
- has felt what cannot be shown externally in space, what lies al-ready
- behind it. The soul has felt the whole scale from pain and suffering
- not need merely to be expressed by words, to be felt by thoughts; Spiritual
- felt and experienced. In the same way when there is again true spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: