Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: first
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- of the ancient Gods lies the first Germanic version of the
- they now lie, together with the rest of the first Germanic translation
- the times will perceive in the art of Richard Wagner the first rays of
- at the budding flowers of early spring, and the first seed of
- first time in the Fourth Post-Atlantean epoch, with the Atomists of
- age of 30, the Christ came down into his body. For the first and last
- first foreshadowing of this.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- the first-named beings are at home on the moon, these second are at
- is anchored there. But we must first examine the human body a little.
- of fluid have for man. You know that when food is taken in, it is first
- known, life is understood for the first time.
- the Saturn development of human evolution the first inception of the
- he may first learn in pictures what he must later attain in clear concepts.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- back to the old Saturn evolution, the first embodiment of our Earth.
- This Saturn once glimmered, as it were, in cosmic space, as the first
- this old Saturn the first germinal inception of our physical body was
- We may picture to ourselves that around this Saturn, this first, dawn-condition
- of matter gradually gathering together at the centre, this first, dawn-condition
- account of this particular word. The first dawn-condition of the Earth,
- on the part of the Zodiac. The forces which caused the first, rarefied
- the Zodiac, producing on Saturn the first germinal inception of physical
- system, are sacrificed. We can say in effect: what is at first contained
- phase of evolution have first to pass through man and within him to
- forces. All forces which eventually become ascending forces are at first
- existence it has had upon it three great races: the first, the Polarian
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- accounts of the origin of our planetary system one is first led back
- floating in space in the far-distant past, the first embodiment of our
- Saturn consisted in the beginning of nothing but the very first rudiments
- first rudiments of his physical body. Ancient Saturn was simply composed
- first development. Then came a time when Saturn went through a state
- from the purely spiritual devachanic state and received for the first
- way for other beings upon the Sun. As on Saturn the first rudiments
- Age, man could make the first feeble efforts to work independently with
- the teachers of the first initiates. Just as the first initiates became
- work as the teachers of the first initiates. From this you may realize
- constituents brought over from the Moon, the first development to be
- till towards the end of Atlantean times, when man learnt for the first
- to the first initiates, so that the Mercury beings exercised a twofold
- his intellectual soul, and then as well they were the first teachers
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- of Form sent their life-giving forces to Saturn; first inception
- the astral body, and bring about the first inception of the human
- as belong to the “creative beings” — considering first
- Saturn, the first embodiment of our Earth. If you had gone for a walk
- all. To shed light the cosmic body must first become a sun, or be united
- time, namely, the first rudiments of the physical body, consisted of
- of your blood then you would have an idea of those first rudiments of
- higher level than man in his first rudiments.
- was the first rudiments of the human physical body. Man was thus, even
- saps, they relinquish their etheric body and in this way the first physical
- first formed as picture. If you could endow with life the reflection
- human being of Saturn who has the first rudiments of the physical body.
- only schematically. Man receives his ego. It comes in contact first
- there the ego first flows in, interpenetrates the astral body. This
- the consequence was that the first dim perception of a physical outer
- Now for the first time there opened to him the sight of a physical outer
- body that first opened. He knew that when a red picture appeared there
- the first fertilizing with the ego.
- of man practically into the first and second third of the Atlantean
- too is opened to the outside, man for the first time learnt to know
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- of Earth evolution. Man as the first-born, prior to the animal,
- of embodiments. First came the Saturn period, the Sun period, the Moon
- first embodiment of the Earth if we realize the following: Saturn had
- us first hold fast to the fact that the Earth was purely a fiery ball
- fire the human being was potentially already in existence. As the first
- no other kingdom. Man is the first-born of the Earth condition. At the
- in this first Earth condition. Within it too were the old Sun and old
- And so this first humanity at the beginning of Earth evolution was much
- Saturn, Sun, and Moon worked together. Man arose in his first rudiments,
- the first forms of mankind as warmth-beings. When with clairvoyant sight
- at first these original human rudiments as if the whole warmth sphere
- formed in its first rudiments at that time.
- not blood arteries, but force-arteries. There you have the first rudiments
- though in its first rudiments. Much later in earthly evolution the human
- a goblet-shaped organ spreading out downwards to the first rudiments
- of the light is there too and is manifested in the first beginnings
- and air and in which the first signs of a nervous system were shown.
- it became luminous inwardly. That means that man's first nerve-system
- albumen in the lines of the nerves. And in the first place the albumen
- first existing as warmth, then indicated more in lines of force, then
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- earlier lectures it has been stated that on Saturn the first physical
- as though the first Saturn rudiments had consisted of primitive elementary
- the first to appear on Earth was the first rudiments of the blood-system,
- the depositing of this organic sub-stance, then the first thing on the
- senses-system is not the first to re-appear, then a glandular system,
- was described: first blood, then nerves, glands, and finally the solid
- deposits which, as it was emphasized, first open the senses towards
- would conclude that in an automatic way first the Earth would recapitulate
- facts further, then one finds that actually on the Earth first a kind
- Just as the blood-system in its first rudiments appeared on the Earth
- which the blood-system later arose were in the first rudiments distinctly
- a kind of sense-system. It was the first rudiments of a sense-system,
- and the nerve-and-light system was at first a kind of glandular system,
- are living, yes, even if we go back to the first Christian centuries,
- felt himself in the first place as a member of the Sugambri, Heruli,
- had first to be developed at a primitive stage. Love had to be inaugurated
- love which, as it were, appears for the first time, and an instreaming
- there in order to prepare it. A community arose at first through the
- arises in the first epoch of the Post-Atlantean Age, reaches its culmination
- are one.” It opposed in the first place the idea that one can
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- the beings whom we call Angels, Angeloi. This then is the first stage
- We will first try to form
- and how he has round him at first what we have called the memory panorama
- need to experience first what is to happen in the future. And the beings
- the first culture-epoch of the Post-Atlantean Age, that of the ancient
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- Now our first concern
- first in remarkable fashion — it is as if something were to scatter
- consists essentially of the four members first named, so that we can
- further light on the beings that stand below man. But first we must
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- time of the first third of the Atlantean culture epoch. There the life
- The Anthroposophical Society is intended to be a first example of such
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- out of them. Let us consider both conditions, and in the first place
- We know that he received the first rudiments of a physical body in the
- four changes. The first rudiment, received by man on ancient Saturn,
- They were quite different organs on ancient Saturn, but their first
- the glands, though at first they existed merely in their rudiments.
- for the first time in our Earth evolution and we ask: Why does blood
- human being in his first physical rudiments. Now when we reflect on
- with mineral substances. The first germ of the physical body was present
- world if it were not collected here first.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- Let us take in the first
- which alternate for everyone within twenty-four hours. In the first
- the first elements of painting, as the feeling for the guidance of the
- that in art the first dawn has appeared for mankind for the approach
- it was in Richard Wagner that the new star has first arisen which sends
- the world. Had the first Christians not borne the thought in the soul
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: