Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: folk
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- not just folk-songs; they are memories of the visions which in olden
- Folk-Soul. Clairvoyance, although dim and shadowy, was still a real
- and vital power in those olden days. Folk-lore and saga preserved and
- preserved was expressed in the form of the folk-religion here
- obtaining in the folk-religions of the different regions. Here, then,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- illuminated from a still deeper aspect how folk-character is formed from
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- of the whole folk as it had streamed down in the generations since the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- are folk spirits, Archai, time spirits. For these, men form the
- what one calls the folk spirit, the common spirit of the people or folk,
- of the folk spirit one does not speak of an incomprehensible being difficult
- to grasp. When in our materialistic age people speak of the folk spirit
- of the characteristics of a folk. In reality there is a spiritual representative,
- they felt it out of their instinct. The one folk dwelt here, the other
- was allotted to them by their folk-spirit. This spirit worked as far
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- grow away from connection with family, tribe, folk, race. In the
- contained in saga and myths is not some folk-fantasy but memories of
- can only be made by someone who knows nothing of the nature of folk-fantasy.
- emphasizing: As folk we have a folk-groupsoul in common. — That
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: