Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- In the very heart of these lands, enwreathed as they are by myth
- than a poetic image that in the very hearts of these people
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- plant, and mineral kingdoms. Origins of light and air, heart,
- your own heart is and taking its course in separate arteries —
- of warmth-man. Later on, in the progress of evolution, the human heart
- of the heart, and surrounded by something like prehensile arms, while
- from the heart outwards. The heart was of course not such an organ as
- heart proceeded from the fire-element. Then were added the breathing
- there was fire and the rudiments of the heart were formed from it. Then
- which develop into the human heart; second, our nervous system with
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- we are amazed how every bone, how heart and brain, how every plant leaf,
- Those secrets which beings must possess and hide in their hearts in
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- Thus an appeal is made to your heart, your feeling nature, and not to
- your theoretical knowledge. What the heart and feelings have absorbed
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: