Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kingdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- human kingdoms, at night the whole space around him was filled with
- his own existence and that of the three kingdoms of nature, but also
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- in all the plants and naturally also in the animal kingdom. The influences
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- the human kingdom, so that there were then two kingdoms on the Sun.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- live like that. Today with our mineral kingdom, fluid kingdom, etc.,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- plant, and mineral kingdoms. Origins of light and air, heart,
- no other kingdom. Man is the first-born of the Earth condition. At the
- beginning of our earthly evolution there was no plant kingdom, no animal
- kingdom, no mineral kingdom. Our Earth at the beginning of its evolution
- of the moon that what today we call the mineral kingdom arose, that
- last in the course of the earth's development and the other kingdoms
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- of love. For the animal kingdom has developed forms of love which have
- into the kingdoms of the Earth, were on the Earth, as such, uninterested
- into a Kingdom of Love. If we would characterize the great ideal that
- hovers before us as a Kingdom of Love we can do so in the following
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- for the Angels: the plant kingdom; for the Archangels: the animal
- kingdom. Angels are guardian spirits of individual men, Archangels
- lowest kingdom of their scale of consciousness. Satan, the unlawful,
- man and how it includes the four kingdoms of nature. He can perceive
- mineral beings, plant beings, animal beings and the human kingdom itself.
- its contents these four kingdoms perceptible to the outer senses. Everything
- to one of these four kingdoms. If we now ask: What is the consciousness
- consciousness since it does not reach down to the mineral kingdom; the
- beings together with its own kingdom of Angels which there plays the
- same role as the human kingdom does for us. We can say then that the
- Angels are also aware consciously of four kingdoms, the kingdoms of
- plant, animal, man and the kingdom of the Angels.
- So that wherever the physical kingdom is here, the Angels perceive a
- together with the plant and animal kingdoms. In a new incarnation therefore
- reaches down to the plant kingdom which the earth bears. There they
- to the plant kingdom but only to the animal kingdom. The plants, so
- to speak, do not exist for them, the plant kingdom is too subordinate,
- kingdom and can perceive it. They have no etheric body, the astral body
- they perceive the human kingdom, the kingdom of the Angels and their
- own kingdom. The Archangel kingdom is that to which they say “I,”
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- animal kingdom in possessing a finer material organization, namely,
- developed in the animal kingdom by the group souls. Man creates his
- something else takes place in the animal kingdom. This is very important
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- of the animal kingdom with the plant kingdom. This has not a general
- is a contact between the animal kingdom and the plant kingdom, but that
- kingdoms come in touch with one another these beings are present and
- earlier kingdoms are very useful for our orderly course of nature, the
- normal relations sometimes exist between the human and the animal kingdoms.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- kingdoms of nature that surround us. We saw especially how in the place
- where the beings of different nature-kingdoms come together, where the
- of the animal, plant, mineral kingdoms, have their “ego soul”
- was as yet no mineral kingdom, on the Sun there was no plant world in
- our sense, and on Saturn no animal kingdom — there was solely the
- assimilated the laws and substances of the mineral kingdom, which permeate
- The physical body which today has assimilated the mineral kingdom was
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: