Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- humanity. We have learnt, from earlier studies, of the mighty changes
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- man will only little by little in the future earthly evolution learn
- certain country, can also learn to grasp how a quite definite national
- path of occult development to ever higher stages of knowledge learns
- and impulses which pulse and flow through our life. Learning to know
- he may first learn in pictures what he must later attain in clear concepts.
- of Spiritual Science. It is to enable man to learn to know life, and
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- streaming from star to star and learn to recognize the heavenly script
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- of the planetary system and learn some of the mysteries of our cosmic
- learn something about it.
- to “do” what they have learnt on Saturn, Sun, Moon, and
- but the point is to learn to know the spiritual causes by which things
- till towards the end of Atlantean times, when man learnt for the first
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- least of all a learned physicist — but it was present, a condition
- too is opened to the outside, man for the first time learnt to know
- world, all that the ego “learns” through external contacts.
- gradually learn — though it is impossible today — how to build
- aspect when we look into the depths of the world. We learn gradually
- what we call Theosophy we learn to know of these deeds, we live and
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- human being would have lost all that he can learn on the earth. Above
- that is no longer bound to the blood — that is, that men learn
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- the Persian epoch, and man learnt through him to know matter as an opposing
- earth Original Forces who are really immature Powers. We are now learning
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- We have learnt that beings
- their human stage on the old Sun, and we have further learnt that the
- of time the ego has slowly and gradually learnt — although unconsciously
- introduced you to the nature of a series of beings which we shall learn
- to know more exactly, for today we have only learnt their kind of existence
- to true realization. It is the saying which we have learnt in Christian
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- today with physical science. And one day the learned will find themselves
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- in lines, in forms, what you learn to know as laws in physics. Externally
- and more clearness and confirmation when one advances in the knowledge
- Today we shall learn of
- fact populate our earthly globe with phantoms. In this way we learn
- Thus we have learnt again
- One understands the intricacies of life when one learns about these
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- used in the forms. When man learns how the inner expresses itself in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: