Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- Ragnarök, the Götterdämmerung (Twilight of
- the significance of this ‘Twilight’ of the Gods was everywhere made
- Anyone in the slightest degree capable of interpreting the signs of
- meaning of Christmas in the light of the Mystery-knowledge. If from a
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- like beams of light streaming out from Saturn. The best way to picture
- this is to think of ancient Saturn encircled by beams of light, just
- itself these light-masses developed into the present star clusters comprised
- existence went forth in the light-streams, and out of a small portion
- comes to light when we compare planetary existence with zodiacal existence.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- no opportunity of throwing light upon the higher realms of spiritual
- ancient Sun planet had an extraordinarily fine light substance, far
- lighter than our present substance. At that time there was no kind of
- we call “Uranus,” and which therefore has but slight connection
- at things in the right light.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- have seen Saturn, for in the earliest stage it sent out no light at
- all. To shed light the cosmic body must first become a sun, or be united
- you and you look into his eye; you send your light into the eye of the
- lightning flash or heard thunder pealing, but round him in the astral
- light he would have perceived the passions of spiritual beings —
- have been before!” If any particularly “enlightened”
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- plant, and mineral kingdoms. Origins of light and air, heart,
- out of the Pralaya, the twilight condition which it passed through after
- same time light arises. — Warmth-matter is still dark, not permeated
- by light. But when a portion of the warmth in such a cosmic sphere condenses
- to gas or air, then a portion of this matter can let light come through.
- the ocean depths, where it is impossible for a ray of light to penetrate,
- there are beings which shine, shedding their own light. And thus at
- that time the human being began to radiate light.
- of the light is there too and is manifested in the first beginnings
- just described as the human beings radiated an individual light, and
- this light became the total light that shone out into the uni-verse.
- warmed but sending its light out into space.
- and spread out light, it went out of the earth.
- a portion of the light-force. This was an interesting stage of humanity's
- evolution. I. have shown that the light laid the foundation of the nervous
- system. The nervous system is a creation of the light. In all your nerves
- you have the original streaming-in of the light. Now the light, the
- had the power of creating inner light-pictures, visions; clairvoyant
- of the earth, left the earth without light, but the beings created an
- inner light. Formerly they had shone out to the light that shone towards
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- to an airy-state and light arose, on the one hand a sort of air-system
- the influence of the light a kind of inwardly perceiving nerve-system
- and the nerve-and-light system was at first a kind of glandular system,
- attacked. Enlightened circles will not be able in any case to understand
- Rotation of Time, the actual Spirits of Light. Through the fact that
- and must again decline, how it attains its highest point in the flight
- which begins with the words: “In the beginning was the Light,”
- in humanity's evolution. For in referring to the light that arose,
- one speaks, in so far as one can speak of light, of something externally
- as a manifestation of the light. The “Word,” however, is
- of light had appeared there existed in man “what was, what is,
- Primal Beginning was not the Light, but the Word. The Gospel of St.
- to knowledge, in the future full knowledge will shine with light and
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- and shedding more light on it.
- in order through His mission to throw a light upon the whole succeeding
- Darkness; people thought: Darkness is a negation of light, light is real,
- They ascribed reality to the Spirits who manifest in light, but to Satan
- well a reality even if he is only the negation of light.
- together with his companions, the Elohim. The Spirits of Light belong
- which reflected the sun's light to the earth, but he is a companion
- Angels, Archangels, and a slight idea too of the Original Forces and
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- denied in our enlightened age, for man in his present phase of development
- The enlightened man knows nothing of them. People, however, who have
- further light on the beings that stand below man. But first we must
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- the elemental beings whose existence is naturally viewed by the enlightened
- enlightened person says that people talk of elemental beings and call
- lights up. This condition of daily waking in consciousness, nightly
- for instance, Egypt and Rome. This is only in a very slight degree true
- not the slightest idea. All these things are founded on good grounds
- — who is a positive reality — has just slightly contacted
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- only when viewed in the light of spiritual science that events in the
- The enlightened materialist can at any rate see that an impression is
- to confront the free soul, but employs, even in the slightest degree,
- as a flight from the physical world. All that happens here is taken
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- that may seem to the man of the present enlightened age — as one
- says — which is not in the least enlightened in regard to many
- or mind soul takes flight into the astral world every night, something
- What a tumult brings the light!
- to earth the light of spiritual life. Such a life impulse must increasingly
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: