Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- hand love and kindliness prevail, where humanitarianism is unfolded,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- from one human soul to another as love and hate. We perceive soul-forces
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- mission of earthly evolution, that in which Love comes to expression
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- The Moon as planet of wisdom, the Earth as planet of love. On
- Jupiter love will have became nature as wisdom has on the Earth.
- the Moon beings. This quality is love, the impulse which leads beings
- together of their own free will. Love is the mission of our earthly
- and the Earth the “Cosmos of Love.” As we today, standing
- of Jupiter will stand before beings from which love will stream forth
- to them in fragrance. Love, as it were, will issue in taste and fragrance
- beings that which is evolving here on Earth as love — from the
- purely sex-love to Spinoza's “Divine Love.” It will
- the grades of love stream out as the perfume ascending out of the cosmos
- of love. For the animal kingdom has developed forms of love which have
- stayed behind as laggard forms; and in so far as love appears among
- of human love, of the love that is continually being spiritualized.
- As man is the instrument for the evolution of love on Earth, so when
- all, the imprinting of Love into the evolution of the cosmos would have
- remained concealed. In order that love might develop on earth the body
- had first to be developed at a primitive stage. Love had to be inaugurated
- in the lowest form as sex-love, in order to rise through the various
- to be imprinted into man as pure, spiritual love. All lower love is
- schooling for the higher love. Earthly man is to develop love in himself,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- the nature of the Earth as that of the planet of Love, in contrast to
- the nature of the Moon, the planet of Wisdom. As love has evolved on
- Love in its lowest form originated in the ancient Lemurian age and becomes
- dwellers will direct their gaze upon love as men on Earth do upon wisdom.
- love is gradually formed. And just as we wonder at the wisdom in all
- wafting towards him the love that will lie in all things. This love
- forward from stage to stage. The Earth is the cosmos of Love, and every
- our Earth, so will a common love prevail throughout Jupiter.
- Moon, so there will appear upon Jupiter the destructive forces of love
- retarded beings with egoistic demands for love and they will be the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: