Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: material
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- senses, in order to receive the impressions coming from the material
- confronted with sharply outlined pictures of the outer, material
- birth of materialistic concepts. These made their appearance for the
- the pundits of materialism and are full of fixed, rigid notions of
- immersed in the material world. For the sake of the future, the link
- material life, so must he be lifted again to knowledge of the Spirit.
- material life.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- intestines. Whatever can form nutritious material for man is then passed
- beings have their physical manifestation. Thus not merely a material
- not lead in a round-about way to materialism: spiritual science shows how
- everything of a material nature is a revelation of the spirit and how in
- not as a blind materialist, but as a seeing man, then one can trace
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- and inflict the blow. — That is the external, materialistic description,
- examination of the facts. However, the man who believes that this materialistic
- continuation of merely materialistic science would do great harm to
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- the spiritual evolution that lies within spatial and material evolution
- lectures how spiritual science does not see merely physical material
- and material, spiritual beings of various grades. These may be beings
- realized through this force of warmth alone. It was a rarefied material
- we should find nothing of a material nature. We should find in the Saturn
- that we must confess: Here with the minimum amount of material the maximum
- and had perhaps represented the materialism of the time, they would
- not to look merely to a material existence, but we discover, wherever
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- this opening. Think of the warmth-current not densely material in blood-streams,
- Materialists may think as they will of the mechanical construction of
- the protoplasmic material which inserted itself into the organs and
- had become more and more material. Think for a moment of the beginning
- the living substance by causing the materials to dance. But what caused
- musical element in it, formed the materials into living substance. The
- from what materialistic fantasy imagines. Materialists think that man
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- of the material as Resurrection of the Flesh. Old and New Testament.
- clumsy and fantastic to the present-day materialistic conception of
- earth and fall a prey to materiality for ever.
- in complete relief from those who have remained attached to materiality
- be called in the best sense of the word the “madness of materiality”
- from materiality but how it must recede because it has sought its culture
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- to grasp. When in our materialistic age people speak of the folk spirit
- a certain view is held not among materialists alone but also by people
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- human inner experience that goes on in the astral body has its material
- body finds its material expression in the glandular system, the instrument
- up anew for each incarnation. The material tool of the ego is built
- animal kingdom in possessing a finer material organization, namely,
- the material organization that manifests the actual human intelligence.
- afresh with each new in-carnation, you have the material expression
- everything material, right into the form, is a result of what stands
- actively behind this material. There are, for instance, beings like
- come to expression in a material form. Yet the material form of beings
- paths of perdition.” On these paths man would merge with the material.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- become increasingly materialistic, will confine itself simply to a description
- to the crudely material, although a strange transitional state still
- prevails today. A time of sheer undiluted materialism in science lies
- not very far behind us. This crude materialism is at the most still
- to follow the impulse coming today from materialism. That would lead
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- now nothing of a material physical nature can subsist in the form which
- The enlightened materialist can at any rate see that an impression is
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- laid out; one fills in material. In the purest degree this feeling of
- the whole Grecian temple is nothing else than a filling-out with material
- material from the outer world.
- That is the way the materialist
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: