Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: matter
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- matter, it is they who, with the loosening of the etheric body, will
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- of spiritual matters who have reached a more advanced stage. This must
- is not a matter of indifference. Influences of the Venus beings live
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- known in occultism as “fire” — was the matter of Saturn.
- of matter gradually gathering together at the centre, this first, dawn-condition
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- with what Spiritual Science has to say, it is only a matter of looking
- alone, matters take their course in the way depicted by modern science,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- mantle, which are of very rarefied matter. We can picture Saturn as
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- of matter” to the measure of the harmony of the spheres.
- and ideas that one has fully grasped the matter or presented it completely.
- arise from the fact that even to spiritual vision a matter can be seen
- evolution of the Earth some-thing very important entered. Matter, substance,
- became differentiated. The homogeneous warmth-matter was differentiated
- in such a way that air-matter arose while a part of the earlier warmth-matter
- of evolution: Wherever the warmth-matter densifies to air, then at the
- same time light arises. — Warmth-matter is still dark, not permeated
- to gas or air, then a portion of this matter can let light come through.
- air to the warmth-matter, permeating the warmth with little bubbles
- more living. And now we come again to an important matter.
- formed the whole to living matter through the cosmic tones congealing
- of Earth-evolution. What did the warmth-matter do there? It gave you
- there first; for that which pressed into matter as “Word”
- has been produced from coarse matter and that his spiritual faculties
- with mineral substance, solid matter, through the Word or thought. The
- has always shown — not in matter but in Spirit. Matter embedded
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- is certainly not an easy-going matter for the intellect. The point is
- that matter could someday become quite different from matter. What could
- will never be able to imagine that matter could one day be spiritualized
- ascent would result. But the matter is again not so simple. We know
- on the ground of the non-acknowledgment of matter. You then see how
- the earth through the acknowledgment of matter, at all events as a power
- no longer merely acknowledges matter, but penetrates it with human intelligence
- the laws of geometry. Matter is no longer an opposing power but is recast
- where in Greek art man has so transformed matter that he has formed
- own image into matter. And with Roman civilization we see added the
- no matter to what people or nation it belongs. All divisions must fall
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- that man perceives through the senses, no matter what it is, be-longs
- the Persian epoch, and man learnt through him to know matter as an opposing
- Ormuzd, against the Spirit of matter, Ahriman. But the Persian had an
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- does not matter; what is necessary is that we create a certain concept
- matter. I beg you to grasp clearly what is meant by that. If one tries
- astral body because it lies higher still. But beneath physical matter
- there are also sub-stances which cannot be seen. Of all matter only
- physical matter, perceptible to the physical eye. Just as substance
- under powerful pressure, if external physical matter presses them together.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- entirely external matter, very much a “fable convenue,”
- reports are made. For matters of spiritual reality one needs no documents;
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- take things with all calmness. Matters, for example, which have a harmful
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- To someone having a real feeling in such matters the Greek temple has
- cannot be embodied in external matter, the sense for harmony experienced
- But then too it is not a matter of indifference how left and right are
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: