Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: memory
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- physical body, he brought back the memory of these experiences into
- became mere memory partly preserved in traditions of the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- long time. For the etheric body is the bearer of memory and since these
- pictures coming from outside were held for a long time. Memory at that
- of memory. There was not of course as yet complete observation of the
- Cosmic Memory,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- souls and memory through generations. The group souls of the Moon.
- had a memory of what his fore-fathers had done, back to the earliest
- ancestor. The memory of the descendants went back for hundreds of years.
- his ancestors have experienced. In ancient times man had a memory not
- of it but because memory was continued beyond birth. And we know that
- of memory, how far one remembered in the ancestral tree. Why did Adam
- centuries, and one compressed the contents of this memory into a unity
- the value that it has now; memory reached beyond father, mother, grandfather,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- and how he has round him at first what we have called the memory panorama
- for four to five days. The memory-tableau lasts as long as the person
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- time. It was because the memory of early mankind was quite different
- from that of contemporary man. The memory of modern man has in fact
- the great-grandfather, were as much an object of memory as a man's
- when memory went beyond the individual and back through the whole blood
- relationship. The external sign for the existence of such a memory is
- the one individual whose memory is enclosed between birth and death.
- Formerly the giving of a name went as far as the memory reached back
- merely a name that lasted as long as the memory lasted. One who does
- In all of them the memory reached up to the ancestor and they felt themselves
- one in the memory which meets up above, so to speak, in a common
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- means that the condition of the astral body does not allow of such memory
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: