Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mineral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- outer objects, belonging to the mineral-, plant-, animal- and
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- group souls of animals, plants, minerals. Benevolent and malignant
- we find the egos of the minerals, personalities as distinct as men are
- other group-egos, the group-egos of the plant or the mineral world.
- of the group egos of animals, plants, and minerals.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- all of what we see round us today as our plants, minerals, animals.
- in our contemporary plants, and our present minerals have only been
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- there were no solid rocky masses, what we call the mineral world in
- live like that. Today with our mineral kingdom, fluid kingdom, etc.,
- on the earth today animals — plants — minerals — were
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- plant, and mineral kingdoms. Origins of light and air, heart,
- the sun separation. Formation of the mineral through thought,
- kingdom, no mineral kingdom. Our Earth at the beginning of its evolution
- which exist separately today as metals, minerals, and so on. It is extremely
- of the moon that what today we call the mineral kingdom arose, that
- That is mineral-fire and mineral-warmth. We are speaking of the fire
- there is not only the mineral warmth that arises externally in space,
- went out and the moon was united with the earth. The mineral warmth
- comes from an external mineral combustion appeared only when the sun
- everything was still more of a glutinous mass, and anything of a mineral
- nothing in your physical body today that is not permeated by mineral
- late. It consists not only of bones but of muscles and blood, mineral
- substance has embedded itself in everything. Think the mineral substance
- away, think of the whole Earth and its beings as yet without mineral
- ash of the most varied mineral substances. In the human beings, therefore,
- in their own way — took up the mineral element from the dense bones
- must say to himself: that is the mineral substance in me, which was
- last of all absorbed by what existed previously. Thus the mineral arose
- the ash-element, the mineral, to stream into this substance?
- with mineral substance, solid matter, through the Word or thought. The
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- respect was already organically substantial, and last of all the mineral
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- mineral beings, plant beings, animal beings and the human kingdom itself.
- consciousness since it does not reach down to the mineral kingdom; the
- minerals are. On the other hand it includes plant, animal and human
- other hand, where there is mineral they perceive a hollow space — just
- perceive as a hollow the space filled up here on earth by a mineral.
- work, for their consciousness does not extend to the mineral, but it
- Forces man is the lowest kingdom, just as the stone, the mineral, is
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- instance, in a mine which have always been of a mineral nature. If you
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- of the animal, plant, mineral kingdoms, have their “ego soul”
- stones, the minerals, have their group egos in the higher parts of Devachan.
- intercourse there with the group souls of the animals, plants and minerals
- was as yet no mineral kingdom, on the Sun there was no plant world in
- body, but physical-mineral body, and that to the laws of the physical
- assimilated the laws and substances of the mineral kingdom, which permeate
- were no minerals in the present earthly sense. Let us remember that
- to be physical and to be mineral are two quite different things. The
- stone; it is at the same time mineral because it has been impregnated
- with mineral substances. The first germ of the physical body was present
- The physical body which today has assimilated the mineral kingdom was
- mineral element and the actual physical principle of man's body.
- it receives sound in quite a definite way; to the mineral nature of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: