Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nebula
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- to a kind of original mist, to a vast fog-like structure, a nebula,
- planets out of the original nebula up to the condition in which they
- beings in this separation of the heavenly bodies out of the nebula.
- of the original nebula someone had placed a chair out in universal space,
- kind of great primordial nebula, as our physical science describes.
- the theory of the original mist or nebula. If you were, therefore, to
- beings were united with the original nebula, but a whole series more,
- the nebula, but other cosmic bodies too. Indeed they all agglomerated
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: