Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nerve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- into his nerves, combining and relating his multifarious
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- in one direction. From another aspect the nerve-system is the expression
- on the one hand the builder of the nerve-system, and on the other hand
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- systems of breathing, nerves, glands, and bones. The “dance
- of a nerve-system, an inner nerve-system. Not indeed a physical nerve-system,
- system. The nervous system is a creation of the light. In all your nerves
- rapidly. It was not yet the same as the nerve-substance of today, but
- it became luminous inwardly. That means that man's first nerve-system
- albumen in the lines of the nerves. And in the first place the albumen
- nerves that went to the sense organs. But the sense organs had not yet
- system born of the air, the nerve-system born of the light. Then came
- and formed the rudiments of the nerves. Then came sound and produced
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- senses, nerves in the course of evolution. The personality consciousness
- the influence of the light a kind of inwardly perceiving nerve-system
- the blood-system, and a kind of nerve-system present in fine etheric
- a nerve-system, and finally a blood-system. Yet last time just the reverse
- was described: first blood, then nerves, glands, and finally the solid
- and the nerve-and-light system was at first a kind of glandular system,
- to arise because the other systems, the blood- and nerve-systems, now
- itself changed to a kind of nerve-system; and when that was achieved
- advanced a degree and the nerve-system also a degree. Changes and transformations
- nerve-system, and so on.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- instrument in the blood, the astral body in the nerve-system, the etheric
- expression in the nerve system, and all that goes on in the etheric
- In the higher nerve system, particularly in the brain which is built
- in the nerve system as well.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- bodies, man's nerve and blood systems are cared for by spiritual
- we know as the nerve organs. And finally on the Earth was added the
- nerves and blood are the expressions of our fourfold nature, let us
- call them intruders — who care for man's blood and nerve systems
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: