Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: night
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- day and sleep by night, have changed. The normal state to-day is that
- sense-impressions. Such is the life of day. At night, the Ego and
- evolution darkness enshrouds him during the night.
- Moreover, when at night the Atlantean left his physical and etheric
- human kingdoms, at night the whole space around him was filled with
- the spiritual alike by day and by night. By night they were surrounded
- gradually developed. The impressions received by man during the night
- speaking, night became more intensely night, day more intensely
- what is called the Holy Night, he was able to see through
- consciousness by night and his physical consciousness by day did not
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- the sun. Beings who live always in the sun do not have day and night.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- here of the activity of the astral body during the night, of how the
- astral body at night works at upbuilding the physical and etheric bodies
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- lights up. This condition of daily waking in consciousness, nightly
- what was the night condition? When the human being passed out of the
- physical and etheric bodies during the night, no absolute unconsciousness
- of hazy, nebulous outlines, in the night he lived among spiritual beings
- There was thus no sharp division between day and night, and what is
- when men left their bodies in the night, they lived among the spiritual
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- by night, from going to sleep to waking up, the man of the present evolutionary
- blood system. Thus during the night the astral body has deserted that
- desert in the night your nervous and blood systems and relinquish them
- as your ego now descend into your organism. Every night the human organism
- sustainers of what man callously deserts in the night.
- man to leave his bodies every night. I have already said that the astral
- body and the ego are perpetually active in the night. They rid the physical
- during the night his astral body and ego have removed the fatigue which
- were given him by the impressions of daily life. This all-night activity
- of other, higher beings. So the human being is taken every night into
- in the right way in the night.
- his physical body. All this hardens, as it were, in the night, and then
- higher worlds must take possession of the physical body in the night
- beings who descend into man at night become detached. Here we have again
- it is expressed in the night in the astral body. The astral body gets
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- receives in the night take the form of poetry in the day consciousness.
- united with the physical and etheric bodies. In the night man's
- even during the night.
- is able — if man is sensitive in the night for the reception of
- at night in the spiritual world and brings with it when it slips again
- or mind soul takes flight into the astral world every night, something
- Now when this intellectual or mind soul dips every night into the harmonies
- of its inner nature — then the following occurs. In the night
- lives during the night in these sounds of the spheres and they are enkindled
- the perceptions of the night consciousness struggle through during the
- day condition to what whirs through it the whole night. To be unmusical
- as their lowest member. With these beings man lives in the night; he
- soul perceive when it is immersed in the spiritual world at night —
- shadow image of what the consciousness soul experiences in the night
- worlds at night. The sublimest sphere sounds may resound, the loftiest
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: