Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: organ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- to experience these spiritual worlds through their own organs of
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- Working of the Saturn spirits through the sense organs; (Perfumes).
- their organism, their separate members, down into the physical plane.
- anchored in other parts of the present human organism. We will now see
- future obtain control of other enclosed portions of the organism. Many
- conveyed through the preparatory organs into the stomach, mixed and
- into the body through minute vascular organs called the ‘villi’
- through the whole human organism in certain vessels which very largely
- in another aspect the organizer, creator, and controller of the circulation
- to certain fluids pulsing through man, so can certain human organs be
- way Saturn still works into man and among his inner bodily organs it
- In a certain way the lungs represent the counter-organ to the liver.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- the beings more highly organized than the plants, permeating the red
- spiritual organisms, and how spiritual science leads us to the spiritual
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- must have. His organism must ensure that when it is cold outside, he
- will go more exactly into the human organism and indicate how the development
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- Albumen formation. Origin of sense organs. Origin of ash after
- was then in existence, if I record which of the human organs had been
- circulation has arisen from it, and the organ which existed for a long
- time in man's evolution and which later disappeared was a shining warmth-organ,
- being still had such an organ. At the place still remaining soft in
- the head of an infant a kind of warmth-organ projected from man when
- this lantern-like organ whether he might go here or there. Man possessed
- this organ right into the third epoch, the Lemurian Age. I once told
- it as an eye is not correct. It was a sort of warmth-organ which indicated
- a goblet-shaped organ spreading out downwards to the first rudiments
- up above one would have a sort of blood-organ. This was the appearance
- of the organ in the earliest periods.
- a rudimentary warmth-organ now began actually to shine. The human being
- of cosmic music. And thus the substances in the living were organized
- before there was a single cell. The cell is not the origin of the organism,
- but what I have just described. The origin of the organism is spirit,
- had to be born from a living creature. Organisms have never formed themselves
- nerves that went to the sense organs. But the sense organs had not yet
- who had not yet opened his sense-organs but who had a powerful gift
- from the heart outwards. The heart was of course not such an organ as
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- sense-organs; then on the Sun a glandular system developed: on the Moon
- the depositing of this organic sub-stance, then the first thing on the
- respect was already organically substantial, and last of all the mineral
- and the later glandular system which was organized was really only able
- felt with regard to their tribe as a limb feels on our organism. He
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- of the Angel beings: they have no physical body and therefore no organs
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- very complicated organization. In all essentials the ego has its physical
- body in the glandular system, the physical body in the physical organs
- animal kingdom in possessing a finer material organization, namely,
- the material organization that manifests the actual human intelligence.
- that the moment some member of our organism is brought to a higher stage
- organism. The rest of the organism must undergo a change. Why cannot
- in its structure and organization which resembles the human instrument
- destiny and his inner organization.
- either uses his organization insufficiently, certain forces remain unused
- or he penetrates too deeply into his organization and becomes too closely
- were not able to wait, because they pressed into the earthly organs
- and physical organization earlier. But the animals have group souls
- the ape keeps something in the physical organization which cannot go
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- troubled to develop the organs of cognition which would enable him to
- are much farther apart in organization and they come together again
- when they are so used a kind of organization is established, they come
- into the other members they make use of the physical organs and consciousness
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- conditions and organizations, demons through intolerance, compulsion
- on the Earth, and is expressed in man's present sense-organs.
- They were quite different organs on ancient Saturn, but their first
- of sense-organs. On the Sun the etheric body was added, the physical
- body went through a change, and the organs arose which we call today
- through the impress of the astral body, were added those organs which
- we know as the nerve organs. And finally on the Earth was added the
- clear about this and realize particularly how the sense-organs, glands,
- as your ego now descend into your organism. Every night the human organism
- organized independently. Since this can be seen in advance, it has often
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: