Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- reach and compass than the sphere of religion as we normally
- and astral body have passed out of them and all the impressions of the
- waking life of soul passes away, and in the present cycle of human
- bodies, the world into which he passed was not a world of darkness and
- ancient Greece. Then, having passed from the scene for a time, we find
- into the physical body, and having already passed the middle point of
- physical life is the one and only reality. Now he passes into the next
- men if, before passing again into the spiritual worlds, they fail to
- in the spirit. And men would come to this pass if, with the loosening
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- view of life. He who does not realize these things passes through life in
- intestines. Whatever can form nutritious material for man is then passed
- whole body, in a certain respect they even pass through the bone marrow
- plane, the lion-ego, so in the lymph passing through the human body
- understands man when one knows that spirits pass through him and not
- develop terribly disordered passions of a sensual nature, in comparison
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- Earth, like man himself, has passed through different embodiments and
- will pass through others in times to come.
- to pass through the lower school of planetary existence.
- to a higher stage after having themselves passed through a planetary
- have now passed beyond the middle point of our evolution, which fell
- phase of evolution have first to pass through man and within him to
- its evolution, when our Earth had passed through the three planetary
- passed through three “life-conditions” (also called “rounds”).
- It has passed through three of these life-conditions and is now in the
- fourth; it has passed through three “form-conditions” —
- Since the middle of the Atlantean epoch humanity has passed beyond this
- who has passed out of the sphere of Time into the sphere of Duration,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- might say: I saw nothing of anger or passion, I only saw the hand move
- a Pralaya, until the Moon passed over into our Earth.
- he describes just as the observer who denied the passion and anger
- have already passed through their human stage on Saturn and thus stand
- at which we human beings stood when our Earth passed through the Saturn
- for particular beings, and in its further advance Mars actually passed
- You will remember that I once showed you how one passes symbolically
- arose at the period before this passage of Mars had taken place and
- pass from one activity to another in any sort of schematic way.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- become more and more perfect, so have the Spirits of Form passed through
- On the Sun they manifest through instincts, desires and passions raying
- light he would have perceived the passions of spiritual beings —
- everywhere, all around him, passions, and you must not at all imagine
- only lower passions. These passions and emotions now worked creatively
- the creative Titans within our earthly evolution, the creative passions
- I, up to the ninth member. Then we pass on to the Moon.
- still not free itself from instincts, desires, and passions. They press
- to rise higher and those passions which are imbued with selfishness
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- out of the Pralaya, the twilight condition which it passed through after
- as fresh plants develop from seeds, had passed through the three earlier
- related to sound, tone. Sound can of course pass through air, it sets
- along the lines which I described as lines of warmth and gradually passed
- The consequence was that the human being could then gradually pass over
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- Times. Individuality and personality of man in passing through
- how certain stages previously passed through are recapitulated at a
- the bodies, spiritualizing them, after many incarnations have been passed
- of Time who guided progressive incarnations — that which passes
- that he alone can grasp it who seeks to encompass it on the level of
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- Passing upwards beyond
- passage of the stars. What was read there as the secrets of the stars
- this remarkable passage in the Gospel.
- up to a lofty Being Who surpasses all that we have just described, the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- beings who today stand higher than man were then passing through their
- perceptible to the senses. They passed through the stage of humanity
- consider the development of man. We know that man passes from embodiment
- of humanity passes by. He however rejects the ideas of the Leader of
- through it, but not all have passed out of it. There are sixteen possibilities
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- what was the night condition? When the human being passed out of the
- which the Christ has endowed mankind surpasses that. The ego through
- opinion prevails only as long as pure truth is not clouded by passions,
- If mathematical truths were not so simple and obvious then the passions
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- certain respect, continually passing through us; we live with them all
- If we now pass upwards
- the tones of song became his expression of what surpasses the physically
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: