Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- outer objects, belonging to the mineral-, plant-, animal- and
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- group souls of animals, plants, minerals. Benevolent and malignant
- the egos of quite large plant groups, and in the highest parts of Devachan
- other group-egos, the group-egos of the plant or the mineral world.
- of the group egos of animals, plants, and minerals.
- in all the plants and naturally also in the animal kingdom. The influences
- as the one or the other kind work upon our animals and plants, so are
- or the food obtained from these plants are transformed into the chyle.
- science, to know the influences under which the various plants and animals
- are standing. You can gather, for instance, that one who knows that plants
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- all of what we see round us today as our plants, minerals, animals.
- in our contemporary plants, and our present minerals have only been
- again just as a new plant comes out of the seed. The human seeds had
- from the green sap of the plant, chlorophyll, to the blood of man. Plants
- the beings more highly organized than the plants, permeating the red
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- on the earth today animals — plants — minerals — were
- in the plants of today. He perceived only the soul-nature in the other
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- plant, and mineral kingdoms. Origins of light and air, heart,
- beginning of our earthly evolution there was no plant kingdom, no animal
- as fresh plants develop from seeds, had passed through the three earlier
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- have implanted in our planet's previous embodiment the wisdom which
- we are amazed how every bone, how heart and brain, how every plant leaf,
- send out perfume as plants send out their various aromas. Thus will
- The love which by degrees is implanted in man during the Earth period
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- for the Angels: the plant kingdom; for the Archangels: the animal
- mineral beings, plant beings, animal beings and the human kingdom itself.
- minerals are. On the other hand it includes plant, animal and human
- plant, animal, man and the kingdom of the Angels.
- body and hence have a certain relationship with the plants. Their consciousness
- can descend as low as the plants and they can perceive them. On the
- there were mighty forests here, there were quite other plants and animals.
- together with the plant and animal kingdoms. In a new incarnation therefore
- reaches down to the plant kingdom which the earth bears. There they
- to the plant kingdom but only to the animal kingdom. The plants, so
- to speak, do not exist for them, the plant kingdom is too subordinate,
- this very clearly, said: When we consider plant development, then the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- of the animal kingdom with the plant kingdom. This has not a general
- is a contact between the animal kingdom and the plant kingdom, but that
- with moss, thus forming a kind of partition between plant and stone,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- these beings can be supplanted by elemental beings. Thus arise
- plant is pressed close to the stone at a spring, where ordinary stone
- of the animal, plant, mineral kingdoms, have their “ego soul”
- world. Further, the beings which we call plants have a dreamless sleeping
- intercourse there with the group souls of the animals, plants and minerals
- are in the astral world, has the same consciousness as the plant covering
- was as yet no mineral kingdom, on the Sun there was no plant world in
- in sleeping man the consciousness of the plants. But the plants on the
- also sleeps dreamlessly like the plants. That the plants have only a
- the plant-nature. True, man has been drawn upwards into the spiritual,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: