Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: possess
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- possess to an infinitely higher, more frightful degree all that lives
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- through his physical body. They possess no hands through which they
- knowledge possessed by men of earlier times is only childish fantasy.
- live and weave and they have sacrificed what they still possessed on the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- this lantern-like organ whether he might go here or there. Man possessed
- in man, was laid down first in what we possessed as warmth organ, which
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- etheric body, astral body, but not yet a personal ego as he now possesses
- Those secrets which beings must possess and hide in their hearts in
- through. The possessor of the Love-Mystery is the Sun-Spirit Whom we
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- man will himself have the consciousness which is possessed today by
- which will be similar to what the Angels possess today. The Angels today
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- than man possess soul and spirit, the animals, body and soul.
- or Angels in Christian esotericism, possess no coarse bodily nature
- al-ready developed the higher members of the spirit not yet possessed
- we have indeed a being possessing only body and soul, but it is continued,
- which are no longer visible to the physical senses, beings possessing
- ineptitude, for it is just spirit that they do not possess. It is better
- everyone once possessed and which had to be lost with the acquisition
- the human intellect, intelligence, does. They possess what one calls
- animal kingdom in possessing a finer material organization, namely,
- and goblins have a physical body, but they do not possess what in man
- the Leader of humanity. Man has either hardened or possesses the possibility
- they have possessed senses in order to perceive the world, to enrich
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- is here on the physical plane as the separate animal possesses only
- which man possessed at that time he acquired when he dipped down into
- goes beyond the merely emancipated man. An emancipated human being possesses
- human elemental beings will by no means possess this quality.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- higher worlds must take possession of the physical body in the night
- possesses further an astral body and ego, makes no difference as regards
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- of lines and forces possessed by a temple or a plastic work of sculpture,
- which is possessed too by the animal here below on the physical plane.
- space was possessed by the Greek architect who brought to manifestation
- living form what nature has offered him. The greater understanding possessed
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: