Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- human culture. Christianity has the power in itself of transcending
- vitally aware of the power flowing from these myths, because their
- forefathers worked in the spiritual world as powerfully as the
- and vital power in those olden days. Folk-lore and saga preserved and
- advanced, these memories of olden times receded and the power to
- and in what a few individuals gifted with special powers of
- of a people, according to its particular faculties and powers of
- but an inner affirmation, a powerful impulse in life itself. It will
- art, will broaden and inspire it, will bestow in abundance the power
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- powerful, frightful sounds. These dwarf-like beings can maintain an
- as an outward physical expression the power to overcome the liver forces.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- evolution so powerfully that it extends beyond fixed stars and the fixed
- to zodiacal existence and then has the power to be itself creative,
- acquire the power to ascend.
- full power over Libra in the Zodiac when his ego has developed to Atma,
- universe. This is the Being Who has the power to make the great sacrifice
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- of the Lemurian Age a powerful impulse forwards was given through the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- the old Moon and how then there suddenly came about a powerful densification
- had the power of creating inner light-pictures, visions; clairvoyant
- them; now they had lost the power of shining. The earth was no longer
- who had not yet opened his sense-organs but who had a powerful gift
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- the analysis which shows under what two powers he stands in cosmic rulership.
- the power of the Spirits of Wisdom, so thus again the Spirits of Wisdom
- earth by their wisdom-filled power, but then he would have had to forgo
- the earth through the acknowledgment of matter, at all events as a power
- the laws of geometry. Matter is no longer an opposing power but is recast
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- “Revelations” or Powers, Exusiai; the so-called Mights or
- the power which supplied the animals to them as a sacred power and the
- to the rank of the Revelations or Powers, but who have only reached
- earth Original Forces who are really immature Powers. We are now learning
- actually be Powers, and among the Original Forces who have really no
- of spiritual science. The Lawful Prince is one of the “Powers,”
- admitted that he was actually a backward Spirit of the rank of the Powers.
- But where are the Spirits of the Powers? They express themselves in
- to the order of the Powers or Revelations. We know that Yahve had six
- the affair of the Revelations or Powers. For the whole present evolution
- or Powers have nothing to do with separate men but with groups of men.
- They guide the external powers and beings who give the planet its configuration
- Powers. Only with a faint divining could we look up to a still higher
- Angels, Archangels, Original Forces, and Powers participate in it.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- under powerful pressure, if external physical matter presses them together.
- mighty devastating powers in the Jupiter existence. The staying behind
- of human beings in individual incarnations creates the destructive nature-powers
- with knowledge into the character of the hostile powers. Knowledge,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- and the power of external physical facts will utterly overthrow these
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- power of working in the right way on his physical and etheric bodies.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: