Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: present
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- realities, these Gods should be presented again in their Wagnerian
- This is the theme that will be presented to you to-day, in order to
- present point of time is itself not unsuitable, lying as it does just
- ancestors of present-day humanity were living in the West, between
- waking life of soul passes away, and in the present cycle of human
- stages of evolution. But at the present time, having plunged deeply
- he must have consciousness of what will then present itself to the
- our present epoch, when he lived wholly within the physical body, just
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- belong, to the same sort of beings as inhabit our present moon, having
- — present a wild and furious vitality, and whose principal occupation
- naturally as astral beings — are at home on the moon are present
- there you find the mild, gentle Mars beings present as astral creations,
- anchored in other parts of the present human organism. We will now see
- a higher standpoint than could he presented in earlier lectures, how
- where such a fact was presented from quite a different aspect. There
- anchored in his liver. And although certain forces are present in the
- him to come to his present form and shape; they must however be overcome.
- In a certain way the lungs represent the counter-organ to the liver.
- is wonderfully represented as the fact underlying the Myth, namely,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- which we call the Old Moon (not to be confused with our present moon);
- occult science we call a “Sun” is — like our present
- present phase of development. For our earth will again unite with the
- than that of our present sun-existence. The earth evolves, the sun evolves,
- beings of the present sun. What, then, is the further stage of such
- itself these light-masses developed into the present star clusters comprised
- the present it is sufficiently accurate.
- In a certain sense, therefore, we may say that at the present time,
- the time, that they are ever-present. At any given moment in our evolution
- and forces present on the earth are His creations. The configuration
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- continually emphasize that it is but little in keeping with the present
- of our present solar system theosophically we need in no wise —
- to its present Earth condition. Now picture vividly ancient Saturn,
- the present earth, extending far beyond the outermost planets now belonging
- lighter than our present substance. At that time there was no kind of
- in our contemporary animals. On the Moon followed beings who are present
- in our contemporary plants, and our present minerals have only been
- standing two stages above man, were present in the primordial mist —
- to do on such a cosmic body as our present day earth, they needed a
- a separate cosmic body, everything else that belongs to our present
- contemporary humanity. That is to say, our present human beings emerged
- itself and the present moon as its satellite. To the sun withdrew all
- itself from the earth and man began his existence in his present form.
- He has acquired this existence in the present form through the fact
- man in the present tempo of evolution. When the Earth had come over
- if I should de-scribe it to you, for the present human form has arisen
- the base, inferior moon-forces could not have given man his present
- sun. But in order that the present human form should arise, a molder,
- our present teachers; the Venus beings must rather be thought of as
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- present formation. Everything on that Saturn cosmic body was, however,
- quite different from the nature of our present earthly planet. On Saturn
- air; what was present at that time could only be compared with warmth
- is an element for itself, and this element alone was present on ancient
- least of all a learned physicist — but it was present, a condition
- From the whole ranks of spiritual beings who were present in the atmosphere
- mirror-pictures. You can form an idea of what was present on Saturn
- in hoary primitive ages of ancient Greece we find a myth that presents
- development. What do the Spirits of Form present as an “outside”?
- present externally pure ‘I’s, pure egos; they simply displayed
- the soul elements, he could not perceive, for instance, what is present
- present in the feelings of likes and dislikes. According as the ego
- This represents all that the ego develops in intercourse with the outer
- present time.
- and had perhaps represented the materialism of the time, they would
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- presented to us than in our immediate present, and one must not think
- and ideas that one has fully grasped the matter or presented it completely.
- It is necessary to characterize these past ages too, and up to our present
- human being himself. We will describe the processes which are presented
- fire, was present on ancient Saturn. We have the true picture of the
- began the present embodiment of our Earth evolution. As our Earth came
- rudiment of man was present on Saturn, so now in the recapitulation
- of the Saturn condition on the Earth, again man was present. There was
- complex, for all the forces which were at work in Saturn were present
- and could not perceive in our present way, when he still swam about
- body which consisted of earth and moon, for the present moon was at
- see that present man actually took his starting point as earthly being
- still present in the earth, densification to the condition of earthy
- yourselves. That was present at the beginning of the Earth and from
- outer formation to the formation of the present albumen. There were
- beautifully presented in the Gospel of St. John and also in the first
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- ANYONE present at the last
- was added which later became our present breathing system, while the
- the blood-system, and a kind of nerve-system present in fine etheric
- gone before and enabled the human being to reach his present height
- he did not feel himself as representative of his ego, but felt the blood
- clumsy and fantastic to the present-day materialistic conception of
- were present on the Moon all-embracing group-souls filled with wisdom.
- of departure for the creation of the present moon, a central situation
- lecture — we should find that they represented the extreme limit
- purified them. But man will evolve even beyond the present human countenance.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- series of our present course of lectures. In another respect, however,
- has only reached his present condition in the course of a long evolution,
- that he has developed to his present heights through different planetary
- Men are growing in their present development into the Jupiter consciousness,
- man meets a ground that presents quite a different picture; he always
- of the characteristics of a folk. In reality there is a spiritual representative,
- connection, these spirits were not represented by pictures of earthly
- world with all that today represents the achievements of civilization.
- the affair of the Revelations or Powers. For the whole present evolution
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- before our Earth entered on its present stage, it was what we have become
- denied in our enlightened age, for man in his present phase of development
- life-spirit, and spirit-man. In his present phase of development man
- of the etheric body. Thus the physical body presents, as it were, an
- in a physical state in our present phase of evolution is a result and
- present form.” A man who thrusts from him such a Leader of mankind
- takes place. It need not frighten people, however, for the present phase
- working invisibly. Just the same occurred in the case of our present
- to himself. Any human wisdom is not merely in man, but is present in
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- of similarly formed animals is represented by a group soul. We have
- souls as they have for the human being of the present cycle of evolution.
- has when it sucks at the flower is present not only in the masticators
- kingdoms come in touch with one another these beings are present and
- horizon is presented.
- will also have come when a fairly great number of representatives of
- with present humanity?
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- by night, from going to sleep to waking up, the man of the present evolutionary
- and the astral body outside have, in this present cycle of evolution,
- know that the man of the present time has arisen slowly and gradually.
- that in the present Earth embodiment of our planet he acquired what
- on the Earth, and is expressed in man's present sense-organs.
- present blood-system, the expression of the ego, as the nervous system
- flow in the present form in the blood channels? What does this blood
- the present physical human body.
- this we must be clear that the present human body is not only physical
- were no minerals in the present earthly sense. Let us remember that
- with mineral substances. The first germ of the physical body was present
- on the physical and etheric bodies. But in the present cycle of his
- the freedom of another. Mankind at present is still very far removed
- and which man absorbs in our present earthly existence, are unsuitable
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- spiritual beings whose lowest member is the astral body, presenting
- that may seem to the man of the present enlightened age — as one
- ego and astral body are outside them. For our present purpose it will
- might call the “forces of space.” Since in our present civilization
- all but make visible what is already present in space ideally, spiritually
- building can only be thought of as representing a burial place. The
- though in the present human cycle man is unconscious of it? It perceives
- in the human. He wants to represent in art the whole human being with
- presentiment of what men will experience when they grow more and more
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: