Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: race
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- time when Christianity will embrace, not only the religious life, but
- the end of the human race.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- — as certain human races are the principal population on our earth.
- our life and their action is particularly to be traced by clairvoyance
- were no human race here on earth they would very soon take their departure;
- not as a blind materialist, but as a seeing man, then one can trace
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- existence it has had upon it three great races: the first, the Polarian
- race; the second, the Hyperborean race; the third, the Lemurian race.
- The Atlantean race is the fourth. In the Atlantean race, humanity was
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- to be traced back to the element “iron” — whereas
- of the second race of humanity Jupiter beings co-operated on the perfecting
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- member of the race felt that this was what gave him his value and position.
- was not a smaller one but embraced immensely great groups — that
- in fact all-embracing group-souls were the basis of the human race on
- To-day we are in the 5th race. In the 6th race the external physiognomy
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- of developing to higher stages. Races would not stay behind and become
- Older races only persist because there are men who cannot or will not
- man to become one with the race, to grow together with what is the character
- of one race or another. Think of the Atlantean race; souls have gone
- of becoming merged with the race. They are called the “sixteen
- By striving forward, however, he is drawn up from race to race to ever
- been left to him in a decadent race. This is some-thing that positively
- as subordinate nature-spirits. In fact the human race will furnish a
- that arise from the human race will have a certain morality. Upon Jupiter
- many of the secrets of surrounding nature. You know that when we trace
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- grow away from connection with family, tribe, folk, race. In the
- races. The race corresponds to a group soul. All these group connections
- more the race conception loses its meaning.
- point; race will gradually disappear entirely and something else will
- were born into connections, born into the tribe, the race. Later we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: