Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reached
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- Christianity, as a religious idea. And after he had reached the
- goes forward in one direction until a certain point is reached and
- spiritual world. To-day humanity has actually reached the point when
- foreshadowings of his future. When Jesus of Nazareth had reached the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- of spiritual matters who have reached a more advanced stage. This must
- and higher evolution. The forces which built him up have reached their
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- reached, the stage of Zodiac-existence. The forces which work from a
- existence, becomes zodiacal existence. And having reached zodiacal
- Earth and when the Earth-existence proper had reached its middle point,
- stages of Saturn, Sun, Moon, had reached the fourth planetary condition,
- man reached a position which makes it possible for something to stream
- stream forth from him? He has reached this position because his ego,
- until the middle point had been reached; and when the, ego actually
- entered into man the ascending and the descending forces had reached
- begun to work. When Libra had been reached the ego itself began to participate
- that the ego had reached this stage of evolution:
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- had not yet reached the human stage.
- had reached when the Earth stood at the outset of its evolution.
- to that reached today on earth by a seven-year-old child. As they only
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- the second embodiment of our Earth, the warmth had already reached such
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- the value that it has now; memory reached beyond father, mother, grandfather,
- and so on, and as far as it reached one used a common name. That seems
- whom one designates Yahve or Jehovah, who had reached full maturity
- him to endure. He would never have reached his evolution if the Spirits
- stages and finally, when the perfected Earth has reached its last epochs,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- has only reached his present condition in the course of a long evolution,
- that the Archangel, the guiding spirit of the people, reached down as
- to the rank of the Revelations or Powers, but who have only reached
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- be reached in sixteen incarnations; he takes the sixteen false paths.
- as dreamers who call things by their right names. The world has reached
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- Formerly the giving of a name went as far as the memory reached back
- In all of them the memory reached up to the ancestor and they felt themselves
- yet reached very far. The attempt had to be made to create a group in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: