Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reality
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- they were experienced in the spiritual world with as much reality as a
- reality of things all this is connected with the firm and
- experience reality outside the physical body became increasingly rare.
- in the reality of the higher realms of the spiritual worlds, for in
- of a man to deny the reality of that which was perceptibly around him
- religions was a perceived reality to the majority of human beings in
- in gods, for to him they were realities. But this immediate reality
- longer experience spiritual reality. Thus was the spiritual life
- formerly reality in the physical sense must gradually be
- have conscious certainty that the spiritual is reality. What will
- body while men still believe only in the reality of the physical
- world, and have no consciousness of the reality of the spiritual,
- physical life is the one and only reality. Now he passes into the next
- is only phantasy, illusion, a world of whose reality he has no
- conscious of the reality of the spiritual world. That is the true
- in the physical body that was the reality. Such a man
- the true reality. That is the one possibility.
- still believe the physical to have been the one and only reality:
- come. This Mystery is a Deed, a reality of life, inasmuch as man looks
- Their reality will have already paled long before man's existence on
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- of reality and enable him to bring knowledge and wisdom into life.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- and described only the moving hand. In reality, what took place there
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- completely corresponding to reality. They are the beings who create
- is in reality one of the Archangels. You will now find it comprehensible
- of the characteristics of a folk. In reality there is a spiritual representative,
- to rise into the higher worlds. The physical plane of external reality
- the Gods by turning his attention completely away from outer reality;
- are not willing to concede reality to Satan; they deny him. This dates
- They ascribed reality to the Spirits who manifest in light, but to Satan
- who manifests in darkness they denied reality. That is just about as
- away; cold is not a reality — so do not let us think of winter!
- well a reality even if he is only the negation of light.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- Then their corporeality is so compressed that they lie in a congested
- All these symbols have their true foundation in reality. These beings
- the pitch where those who know reality are called dreamers and visionaries,
- free.” Knowledge of full and complete truth and reality can make
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- reports are made. For matters of spiritual reality one needs no documents;
- a physical corporeality; but the beings whom they revered as the Gods,
- — who is a positive reality — has just slightly contacted
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- will again be image of the spiritual reality. The mission of Spiritual
- our earthly sphere those forms of physical reality with the relationship
- seem to the modern man, because the Greek temple is a physical corporeality
- manifestations of spiritual reality. This is only the case, however,
- outer reality, for there alone it has solid ground under its feet.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: