Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: round
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- world around him. He plunges with his astral body down into his brain,
- when street lamps in thick fog appear surrounded with an aura of
- remember that these colourforms surrounding and blurring the sharp
- perception of the spiritual beings, around him unlike to-day
- human kingdoms, at night the whole space around him was filled with
- the spiritual alike by day and by night. By night they were surrounded
- man experiences his fellow-men around him to-day. And the sagas are
- around him realities that henceforth were no longer merely preserved
- of a man to deny the reality of that which was perceptibly around him
- seen around them in a perfectly natural way. Later, what the Mysteries
- ground under his feet. He will be threatened, in this condition, with
- what is known as the spiritual death. For around him there
- have the Easter Mystery in symbols around us. For the Easter Mystery
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- and somnambulists; these persons have such beings swirling round them,
- know what he stirs up around him through his behavior and whole attitude
- his nearer surroundings.
- not lead in a round-about way to materialism: spiritual science shows how
- and antipathies unfolds around himself as environment, as what he hears
- into the nose of persons out of their surroundings, through many perfumes
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- sun — a heavenly body around which a number of planets revolve.
- We may picture to ourselves that around this Saturn, this first, dawn-condition
- Zodiacal constellations around that ancient Saturn were scarcely to
- passed through three “life-conditions” (also called “rounds”).
- are outspread around you; you perceive them, you form concepts of them.
- Just imagine that the world around you were empty, or dark. You could
- surrounding universe for all experiences, for everything that enters
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- all of what we see round us today as our plants, minerals, animals.
- blackberry is composed of nothing but single tiny berries. It was surrounded
- by an atmosphere, as today our Earth is surrounded by air, but in relation
- grounds, but by investigating the facts of the spiritual worlds. There
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- of its surroundings. An amphibian has no inner warmth of its own; it
- has the warmth of its surroundings. It is as cold or as warm as its
- surroundings. Man has his own internal, equable warmth, as indeed he
- examine the surroundings of Saturn somewhat as we test our earth's surroundings
- lightning flash or heard thunder pealing, but round him in the astral
- everywhere, all around him, passions, and you must not at all imagine
- sheer egos to the outside world. The whole activity in the surroundings
- of course with the astral body which surrounds him like an auric sheath,
- could not immediately see all that was around him, as we do now; since
- ego into the atmosphere of the earth. There were laggard beings around
- Man was surrounded in the earth's atmosphere by ego-beings who had not
- indentation arise in the physical body, it becomes indented and around
- developed, lays itself round the astral body here. Although this is
- are surrounded everywhere by these beings whose lowest member is of
- a Manasic nature, the spirit-self. If we want to seek in our surroundings
- that we should find manifested in our surroundings as the lowest member
- look at what surrounds us, at what has been done by more exalted beings
- around us and in which we have taken no share. Let us look at what I
- Everywhere in our surroundings we find everything permeated with wisdom,
- the wisdom which we find all around us the lowest member of the Spirits
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- from very varied aspects. One can walk round a tree, for instance, and
- warmer than the surroundings. The human being was distinct from the
- as yet he was unable to see his surroundings. When he was still a sea-being
- of the heart, and surrounded by something like prehensile arms, while
- for making use of the surrounding air. This was further developed later
- now surrounded and entered into the fine structures, penetrating everything.
- also denser substances which acted as a protection, surrounding the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- from all the surrounding beings. Just as wisdom shines towards us on
- development. They went away from the earth in order to circle round
- on the ground of the non-acknowledgment of matter. You then see how
- feel one with the eternal Ground of the World Whom we call the “Father”
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- and how he has round him at first what we have called the memory panorama
- earth's surface. We are aware of the fact that the ground on which we
- man meets a ground that presents quite a different picture; he always
- around them. So the Yoga system arose, by means of which they sought
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- dig into metallic or stony ground you find beings which manifest at
- the fact that they have not made use of life! The world is around them;
- Earth so did the wisdom that we find all around us evolve on the Moon.
- that surrounds us, so he who will one day inhabit Jupiter will feel
- many of the secrets of surrounding nature. You know that when we trace
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- unusual ground in our last lecture when we turned our attention to certain
- what falls away must be entirely exhausted in the surrounding world,
- around us in what we call the super-sensible world.
- evil feelings, these live around him and attract beings which are there
- surrounded with a misty aura. That was the way the human being of that
- around him, not clearly and exactly as in true clairvoyance, but with
- who were around him as we have the various objects around us today.
- group themselves round centres. The feelings streaming in this way to
- conditions may well be surrounded as if by fine spiritual beings who
- not the slightest idea. All these things are founded on good grounds
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- and we want by means of these studies to enlarge or round off thoughts
- kingdoms of nature that surround us. We saw especially how in the place
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- in man's surroundings (e.g rail-way stations, and so forth),
- are actually around us continually, and not only around us but, in a
- there are lofty spiritual beings living around us who do not consist
- who live around us in this fine etheric body, and send down to us their
- with its rounded arches, which has formed churches with central and
- outer reality, for there alone it has solid ground under its feet.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: