Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sacrifice
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- as dawn of our planetary condition. Its origin as sacrifice of
- existence, what does it do? It offers itself in sacrifice! Please take
- ancient Saturn, arose in a mysterious way as the result of sacrifice
- system, are sacrificed. We can say in effect: what is at first contained
- to offer itself in sacrifice within a planetary existence. The forces
- life but gives it forth, offers life in perpetual sacrifice.
- universe. This is the Being Who has the power to make the great sacrifice
- our world offers Himself in sacrifice. Just as man strives upwards into
- very Self over our sphere in sacrifice. This Being is called the “Mystical
- Aries and thus He becomes Himself the “Great Sacrifice,”
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- Sun the Spirits of Form sacrifice the etheric body, on the Moon,
- in the warm Saturn, and through the fact that they brought a sacrifice
- in sacrifice and to permeate with their own life-force that which they
- the physical, etheric, astral bodies. The astral body has been sacrificed
- now sacrifice as well and with it fructify the human being in his
- live and weave and they have sacrificed what they still possessed on the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- great Sacrifice of the Earth. The Spirits of Wisdom and Yahve, the
- “Great Sacrifice of the Earth” or the “Mystical Lamb.”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: