Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: space
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- in time or space as in our last lectures, when we dealt with the
- human kingdoms, at night the whole space around him was filled with
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- space in relation to the rest of the body and that then it becomes smaller
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- shall make a rather far-reaching sweep into cosmic space. This will
- the spirit throughout cosmic space. We shall study a different aspect
- the things of outer physical space. In this way the earth-beings give
- This Saturn once glimmered, as it were, in cosmic space, as the first
- that there is interaction between everything in cosmic space, that
- everything in cosmic space is interconnected, inter-related. But it must
- in cosmic space. Gradually we begin to realize that the forces streaming
- cosmic space.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- of the original nebula someone had placed a chair out in universal space,
- system has separated itself off into globes in space. The experimenter
- floating in space in the far-distant past, the first embodiment of our
- sees when he sets out a chair in cosmic space and watches the proceedings,
- in space enters into joint activity in most varied ways; one cannot
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- that is connected with the vast far-reaching view into cosmic space
- at that time in universal space — naturally that is a phantasy
- would think that there was a space filled with warmth, you would enter
- a space like an oven. The existence of ancient Saturn would have been
- had sat there and looked out into cosmic space, he would not have seen
- through space. Think of yourselves on the old Moon and your egos outside
- express themselves as sheer egos out of space. They have given up to
- we look into cosmic space, spiritual beings and their deeds. Through
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- and lifted itself, so to speak, out of the darkness of cosmic space,
- it was a space glowing with inner warmth, and living within it were
- environment simply through the fact that one felt that certain spaces
- the Earth. Imagine how this cosmic body appeared in universal space.
- warmed but sending its light out into space.
- sun, went out into cosmic space and substance therefore densified very
- music from cosmic space gives rise to most manifold forms and figures,
- in space. That only began after the moon had left the earth.
- there is not only the mineral warmth that arises externally in space,
- must show how our studies which have swept out into cosmic space are
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- other hand, where there is mineral they perceive a hollow space — just
- perceive as a hollow the space filled up here on earth by a mineral.
- hollow space. On the other hand, their consciousness projects up to
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- our existence. Much of what interpenetrates our spiritual space and
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- soul nature and these spiritual beings man can grasp the space
- worlds. In those forms of art expressed in space we have on earth physical
- and that is the art of music, the phonetic art. A space through which
- might call the “forces of space.” Since in our present civilization
- man is so much estranged from the spiritual world, these “space-forces”
- going through physical space, that it was by no means an indifferent
- empty space but interwoven by forces in every direction. There was a
- feeling for this distribution of forces in space which was caused through
- for the forces working in space. You could see in the work of such a
- painter how he paints a group of three angels in space. You stand before
- through the active forces of space. People who make this inner dynamic
- in space. You will find this in the case of many of the older painters,
- itself in space.
- to and fro in space which are to be felt so strongly are realities,
- actualities — and all architecture proceeds out of this space-feeling.
- brick in the lines there already in space — one does nothing at
- all but make visible what is already present in space ideally, spiritually
- space was possessed by the Greek architect who brought to manifestation
- in all the forms of his temple what lives in space, what one can feel
- purely a reproduction of spiritual forces to be found in space, and
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: