Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- reach and compass than the sphere of religion as we normally
- who, in remembrance at least, pervade the spiritual atmosphere of
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- pertaining to the higher spheres of spiritual science. It is possible
- different there, the atmosphere for instance is quite different and
- for them, the atmosphere in which they can live and whence they exercise
- the atmosphere is created for the inventive Saturn beings. On the other
- breathing is that which leads him upwards to ever higher spheres.
- if one would find deepest wisdom displayed in any sphere of life, one
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- is concerned, we can say that planetary existence belongs to the sphere
- of the Finite, whereas Zodiacal existence belongs to the sphere of Infinitude.
- into the sphere of Libra, the Balance, in the Zodiac. He will attain
- who has passed out of the sphere of Time into the sphere of Duration,
- But there are other beings whose lowest sphere of operation
- whose lowest sphere of operation is man's highest (Libra in the
- very Self over our sphere in sacrifice. This Being is called the “Mystical
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- by an atmosphere, as today our Earth is surrounded by air, but in relation
- to what we know as atmosphere today it was spiritual. It was entirely
- to receive a sphere of action, so to speak, on which they could preserve
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- From the whole ranks of spiritual beings who were present in the atmosphere
- the atmosphere of Saturn. In the old Greek myth the warm globe of Saturn
- was called Gaea and the atmosphere Chronos. Now consider the myth: the
- and individuality — and this was from the Moon's atmosphere inwards.
- them we must say: Above us in the Earth's atmosphere there rule the
- ego into the atmosphere of the earth. There were laggard beings around
- Man was surrounded in the earth's atmosphere by ego-beings who had not
- or Budhi. Around us is the atmosphere for beings whose lowest member
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- of matter” to the measure of the harmony of the spheres.
- at first these original human rudiments as if the whole warmth sphere
- by light. But when a portion of the warmth in such a cosmic sphere condenses
- become fluid were in particular permeated by sphere-harmonies, by tones
- to the music of the spheres.
- what arose from the sphere-harmonies through the arrangement of substances,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- the group-souls trickled down from the atmosphere of the old Moon —
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- are divided, the fewer lofty souls will descend into the human sphere.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- can be immersed in the sphere of wisdom, art, religion — all this
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- of the spheres take the form of music for the intellectual soul.
- their etheric body into connection with our earthly sphere — an
- our earthly sphere those forms of physical reality with the relationship
- of the Spheres,” the inner laws of the spiritual world, those
- Sphere Harmonies to which the ancient Pythagorean School pointed and
- “The sun, with many a sister-sphere,
- lives during the night in these sounds of the spheres and they are enkindled
- unconsciously in the sphere harmonies, and to be musically gifted means
- experiences their deeds in the sphere harmonies and in the life of day
- sphere harmonies appear like a shadow image. And in as much as the element
- of these spiritual beings breaks into this earthly sphere, weaves and
- lives through our earthly sphere, they have the opportunity of plunging
- worlds at night. The sublimest sphere sounds may resound, the loftiest
- over the stage like commonplace men in the earthly sphere. — He
- he secures to the Gods an abode in the earthly sphere. If it is brought
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: