Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: star
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- the fixed stars. This will show you what mighty changes in evolution
- star has not, from the very beginning, been a fixed star, but has had
- ask me: What, then, happens when a fixed star evolves to a further stage?
- As truly as the Sun-existence — a fixed star existence —
- that of a fixed star. Thus when beings are no longer restricted to the
- form of existence belonging to a fixed star but have expanded their
- evolution so powerfully that it extends beyond fixed stars and the fixed
- stars lie like bodies embedded in it — then a higher stage is
- — but not yet as they are today. The single stars composing the
- itself these light-masses developed into the present star clusters comprised
- even in the existence of a fixed star take place rapidly — in
- streaming from star to star and learn to recognize the heavenly script
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- at the starting-point of our Solar system. Thus, for instance, you can
- that the beings of other stars have an influence upon man, but the very
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- see that present man actually took his starting point as earthly being
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- Thus the starting point
- the course of the stars. The Spirits of Wisdom became Spirits of the
- — where the orbits of the stars are investigated, where buildings
- are erected in accordance with star-wisdom, laid out in accordance with
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- man. One sought to know the meaning of the motion of the stars in astrology,
- passage of the stars. What was read there as the secrets of the stars
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- it was in Richard Wagner that the new star has first arisen which sends
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: