Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: transform
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- transformation, on a wider scale, of what already lives in
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- or the food obtained from these plants are transformed into the chyle.
- the lungs and is transformed through its combination with oxygen into
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- our Earth will be transformed into a “Jupiter,” a “Venus”
- when from being descending forces they are transformed into ascending
- else than a transformed etheric body. In respect of substance, therefore,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- was transformed into the Moon-condition; and so it continued, again
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- times and the human body was so transformed that it has become what
- as it was transformed at the beginning of the Atlantean Age the intellectual
- or mind soul and the transformed physical body we call the consciousness
- the external world. And now begins the conscious transforming of the
- astral body. It was a more or less unconscious transformation before
- unites with man's astral body and in course of evolution transforms
- intercourse with the external world he is transforming his astral body
- acquire the life-spirit, Budhi, through the transforming of our etheric
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- evolutionary conditions. Transformation of the systems of blood,
- advanced a degree and the nerve-system also a degree. Changes and transformations
- a sense-system which is transformed later, and it is the same with the
- how experiences made on the earth must be transformed) proceeds under
- where in Greek art man has so transformed matter that he has formed
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- body, an astral body and an ego and that he is now occupied in transforming
- which guide this task of man — the transforming of the astral
- continually transformed. At the time when Christ Jesus walked upon earth
- they work with those forces which transform the physiognomy of the Earth
- to the transformation of the Earth, but he cannot do it without guidance.
- who guide man's work of transforming the earth with the forces of Devachan,
- can work, not indeed creatively, but transformingly. Such an Angel being
- or a whole district and to transform them into virtues. To one who knows
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- a man go on four feet? Why has he transformed his front limbs to instruments
- those I have just described to you which are unable to transform their
- transformed to ever higher stages up to the highest spiritual form.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- Then on the Moon when the physical body had undergone a third transformation
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- the winter. Let us so transform them that they shall work as culture
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: