Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: true
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- been experienced, not it is true by the masses of the people, but by
- true to speak of an equal possibility, on the one side of remembering
- true state of affairs. In this Fifth Post-Atlantean epoch, man has
- conscious of the reality of the spiritual world. That is the true
- the true reality. That is the one possibility.
- symbol of true Deed, true Life.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- into the higher worlds we there meet with beings who, it is true, do
- and occupy themselves there and whom one must know if one is to get a true
- chyle. It is true that the digestion and the whole circulation
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- a multiple meaning, and when we consider the true facts of world evolution
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- make a picture of it from many sides. Each picture is true and there
- fire, was present on ancient Saturn. We have the true picture of the
- important which I ask you particularly to note. It is true that at the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- things in the true sense as given by occultism, then they cannot be
- religions, it is true, among the Indians and the Persians but religions
- which is the true element of earthly evolution. Christianity from the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- Genuine occultism, true spiritual science, cannot share the usual trivial
- to you, but it is actually true, that if the ancient Indian civilization,
- Epochal Spirit. That is the true nature of the Spirit who is also called
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- astral body, and ego. It is true that the beings which we call gnomes
- All these symbols have their true foundation in reality. These beings
- to true realization. It is the saying which we have learnt in Christian
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- around him, not clearly and exactly as in true clairvoyance, but with
- Gospel can grasp with spiritual hands, so to speak, that that is true.
- for instance, Egypt and Rome. This is only in a very slight degree true
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- life of the soul can find their true explanation. We all know the deep
- which unfold their consciousness from Devachan. Now it is true that
- the plant-nature. True, man has been drawn upwards into the spiritual,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- Art is a true and actual uniting link between man and the spiritual
- still more if we realize from spiritual science the true source of man's
- difference. Just as it is true that the Grecian temple can be thought
- being the abode of the God — so is it true that the Gothic cathedral
- The true artist feels space thus and molds it architecturally.
- perceived by the true sculptor and he impresses it into the living figure.
- The true artist talks differently. He perhaps will say: When the tones
- an intense feeling that where there is true art there must at the same
- our culture if men will but turn their minds to true spirituality. Through
- felt and experienced. In the same way when there is again true spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: