Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: truth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- the Mystery-truth underlying them, that the Nordic Gods would be
- primal wisdom, primal truth.
- stands in very truth before a fateful future, that future when, as is
- known to everyone who is aware of this deeply significant truth of
- must know that in very truth the gods are realities. When the etheric
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- that someone who has only lately met the truths of Spiritual Science
- take into oneself the truth concerning higher worlds means to become
- expressed the mighty truths of existence in the myths. There is no myth
- out of the depths of art. Deep truth, for instance, underlies Richard
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture II
- modern astronomy. Nevertheless it is a truth of cosmic evolution that
- For truth to tell, the object of all existence in the Saturn-condition,
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- in a spiritual sense, then the myths disclose their truth in a surprising
- children! One must feel the truth of such a myth; if it is not felt,
- this truth to us in a wonderful picture. There is only one possible
- we speak today; for the masses the truths were veiled in pictures and
- men have discovered truth only in the last forty years and that all
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- is a truth, however, only to those who look at things from the aspect
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- followers: “Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you
- free.” Knowledge of full and complete truth and reality can make
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- future, spiritual truth will create the union between individualities.
- a time must come when there are as many religions and truths as persons.
- great truth, the great law, will be realized that the most individual
- truths, those that are found in the most inward way, are at the same
- on the fact that today there is really general agreement upon the truths
- can say that he finds mathematical truths through external experience;
- all truths, the arithmetical, geometrical, are found inwardly, and yet
- opinion prevails only as long as pure truth is not clouded by passions,
- inner world of truth. Then in spite of all individualism, in spite of
- truth being found by everyone for himself inwardly, harmony will prevail.
- If mathematical truths were not so simple and obvious then the passions
- wider regions will be grasped by this form of truth and more peace can
- come to mankind if truth is grasped in this manner. The human being
- take its place. Those who will again grasp spiritual truth as it has
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- people color the truth, we there have to do with a lie in the sense
- if not with lies, yet with manifestations bearing an untruthful coloring.
- and untruthfulness, untruth even in the affairs of life, has a definite
- un-truthful, piling up lies, then he will have many such effects in
- a railway-station so that it streams out truth like a temple and is
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: