Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: unity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- wisdom was the basis of them all, as the one great unity. This wisdom
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- or seven year old child. Upon the moon, however, a particular opportunity
- opportunity for the development of a number of beings. Man's deeds, both
- opportunity for the presence of creatures who encroach into man's forces
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- no opportunity of throwing light upon the higher realms of spiritual
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- centuries, and one compressed the contents of this memory into a unity
- bring about the full community of the spirit, that is, on Jupiter the
- there in order to prepare it. A community arose at first through the
- feel oneself a unity with something that is only a human group. On the
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- Being, the Christ. On another opportunity we can consider what is to
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- Such souls lose the possibility of incarnation and find no other opportunity.
- far that they have no other opportunity of incarnating in the normal
- the Jupiter stage. For those who have not used the opportunity on Earth
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- beings of which we have spoken? Wherever the opportunity is given for
- into physical conditions, there having the opportunity of becoming individual.
- a centre once more give beings the opportunity of working as a kind
- higher souls the opportunity of descending to man. The more that men
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- man is a spiritual unity, that what happens in his higher members, the
- in a community. All that leads to want of harmony, all that makes for
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- find an opportunity to dwell among men.
- then these form an opportunity for the etheric bodies of these beings
- streams musical tones is an opportunity for the freely-changing, self-determined
- put together out of thoughts, it is the opportunity for those figures
- lives through our earthly sphere, they have the opportunity of plunging
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: