Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: water
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- Europe and America, on the continent now lying beneath the waters of
- different. Where now there is water, then there was land, and on this
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture III
- One need only take a fairly small ball of oil that swims in water. Then
- at a higher stage than man went through it in a kind of watery condition.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- the modern sense, nor was there water in the modern sense, not even
- that creates it. This force is not water, not the solid, not air, it
- the beavers collect at certain times of the year when the water has
- acquired a greater fall, in order to construct a dam in the water at
- a definite angle which will hold up the water and produce a new fall.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture V
- or earthy, the fluid or watery, the airy and the fiery, only warmth,
- nothing in it of the gaseous, the watery, nor of the earthy constituents.
- neared old Saturn you would have found nothing of hardened, or watery,
- Moon condition showed a watery stage of our substances in its earlier
- away we see how the gaseous condition condensed to water. The whole
- body now consisted not only of fire and air but of water, too. The force
- when the air arose, so now with the densification of air to water there
- likewise appeared a counterpart. As air is related to light, so is water
- the forming of water. And exactly as the action of light streamed through
- the air, so now the whole of the water to which the air had condensed
- consisted then of warmth, air, water. The parts of the earth which had
- The result of this action of sound in the water-element was a very,
- water, this fluid-earthly water, were contained all those substances
- water. It was a quite amazing period of our earth's evolution. Something
- and the substances dissolved in the water which were them-selves watery,
- The water, congealed to albumen according to cosmic tone, took its course
- over into blood formation. The congealed water established itself as
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- Nymphs and Undines at the meeting of water and rock, Gnomes at
- and then water trickles over it — that too is essential —
- as if you dip a ball into water and it is wet underneath. In the same
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- on Saturn, but there were no solid bodies, no water, no gases. On Saturn
- in connection with gases, water, or solid objects. But that is an error.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: