Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0102)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wisdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Festivals/Easter: Lecture VI: Easter: The Mystery of the Future
- wisdom. It was then possible, in the Mysteries, to infuse into the
- primal wisdom, primal truth.
- the ancient, primal wisdom.
- wisdom was the basis of them all, as the one great unity. This wisdom
- the Brahmans in India. Everywhere it was the same primal wisdom
- we see the primal wisdom as the fount and basis of all religion.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture I
- always deeper and more filled with wisdom than our apparently advanced
- really drawn from the Mysteries which does not express deep wisdom which
- More and more it will be realized that the myths contain wisdom and
- if one would find deepest wisdom displayed in any sphere of life, one
- of reality and enable him to bring knowledge and wisdom into life.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IV
- is in the long run again membered into the wisdom of the whole system.
- There we find the Spirits of Will, then the Spirits of Wisdom, Spirits
- we develop as human wisdom by which we must become wiser and wiser,
- of wisdom and when we go out into Nature this same wisdom meets us everywhere.
- Everywhere in our surroundings we find everything permeated with wisdom,
- in full measure. The wisdom that we meet with everywhere belongs to
- the wisdom which we find all around us the lowest member of the Spirits
- look up; and when we see the wisdom in our surroundings, we see only
- earth and see the wisdom, which for the Spirits of Form is what the
- body. In our environment we have Manas or spirit-self as the wisdom
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VI
- The Moon as planet of wisdom, the Earth as planet of love. On
- Jupiter love will have became nature as wisdom has on the Earth.
- Ascent of the Spirits of Wisdom to Spirits of the Revolution of
- great Sacrifice of the Earth. The Spirits of Wisdom and Yahve, the
- found wisdom as their out-standing characteristic. These Moon group-souls
- have implanted in our planet's previous embodiment the wisdom which
- is permeated and imbued with wisdom, then we know that the wisdom of
- were present on the Moon all-embracing group-souls filled with wisdom.
- planet. Hence in occultism we call the Moon the “Cosmos of Wisdom”
- on the Earth, wonder at the wisdom embedded in it, so one day the beings
- from all the surrounding beings. Just as wisdom shines towards us on
- quality. So too those beings who “trickled” down wisdom from
- time were able to let wisdom trickle into the Moon-beings were in fact
- The beings who on the Moon were spirits of wisdom — the wisdom that
- trickled down — were not the Spirits of Wisdom which have been so
- of Wisdom had been bound up with the earth as they were on the Moon.
- poured into the macrocosm. The wisdom which streamed into the Moon-men
- shines towards the earth-man as the wisdom which permeates his structure.
- of Wisdom, the creators of wisdom, who on the Moon had streamed wisdom
- in the physical bodily nature of man. As Spirits of Wisdom they were
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VII
- this World. The very deepest wisdom lies behind what is expressed in
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture VIII
- the nature of the Moon, the planet of Wisdom. As love has evolved on
- Earth so did the wisdom that we find all around us evolve on the Moon.
- dwellers will direct their gaze upon love as men on Earth do upon wisdom.
- We observe the thigh bone into which wisdom is woven; the whole Earth
- is in a certain sense crystallized wisdom, which was formed little by
- little on the Moon. But wisdom was formed gradually just as on our Earth
- love is gradually formed. And just as we wonder at the wisdom in all
- will stream forth from all beings and speak to us, as the wisdom speaks
- condition has its special task. As a common wisdom prevails throughout
- forces of wisdom originate from those beings who stayed behind on the
- plane. We see the wisdom given by the Moon to our evolution most. comprehensively
- civilization through wisdom, but he must not ascribe wisdom
- to himself. Any human wisdom is not merely in man, but is present in
- in wisdom! The recent inventions for instance are a witness to it.”
- Human wisdom got to the stage of inventing paper. It was certainly an
- achievement of human wisdom.
- we should find ruling wisdom everywhere. How much earlier than man the
- human wisdom is inter-woven and impressed into the whole earth. But
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture IX
- is to be found. They are quite shrewd too, full of a natural wisdom.
- and can definitely be observed through the methods which occult wisdom
- from a deep wisdom. I have already spoken of Atlantean times and how
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture X
- can be immersed in the sphere of wisdom, art, religion — all this
- Title: Influence of Spiritual Beings Upon Man: Lecture XI
- writings is the main feature that lives in them, the religious wisdom,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: