Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: akashic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IV: Experiencing the Christ Impulse, Jerome and the Gospel of St. Matthew
- altogether unreliable. Instead, through the reading of the Akashic
- Akashic record. The Gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke must be
- reconstructed in this way from the Akashic record. Only a comparison
- why for us it is only the reading in the Akashic record which can
- When, however, these words are given as they stand in the Akashic
- record, they have quite another sense. For in the Akashic record it
- take the version from the Akashic record?’, it will be apparent
- original form, which can be authenticated from the Akashic record?
- Akashic record; through this alone will their full value be restored.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- the Akashic record: ‘Renounce thy God, since thou hast to
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- occult investigations, which reach back through reading the Akashic
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- Moon evolutions. Hence this Jesus-child, as the Akashic Record tells
- when we restore the text of the Gospels from the Akashic record: The
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: