Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atlantean
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- development in the fourth post-Atlantean epoch of civilisation. We
- the preceding period, the third post-Atlantean epoch. The inspired
- post-Atlantean epoch; and Aeschylus, who lived so early that a number
- post-Atlantean epoch extends into the Greek age, but in that age the
- the purest expression of the fourth post-Atlantean epoch.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- Atlantean period, and that even then this Ego-consciousness was very
- dim and vague. Indeed, after the Atlantean time, through the various
- end of the Atlantean Period that part of the etheric body, which
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- given into the care of the Holy Mysteries through Atlantean and
- post-Atlantean times. It was preserved in an important Mystery
- had developed in Atlantean and post-Atlantean times, was not there at
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: