Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bodhisattva
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VIII: The Two Jesus Children, Zoroaster and Buddha
- once been acquired by that Bodhisattva who became Gautama Buddha. We
- that the Bodhisattva, who on becoming Buddha five centuries before
- most manifold ways. In fact, the Bodhisattva who went through his
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- that Bodhisattva who in his final earthly incarnation had risen in
- physical body of Jeschu Ben Pandira. Every Bodhisattva who rises to
- corresponds exactly with occult research. The Bodhisattva who worked
- re-embodiment of this Bodhisattva; something, however, can be said
- about the way in which such a Bodhisattva may be recognised.
- peculiarity of this Bodhisattva that when he reappears in a new
- time in the life of this Bodhisattva, something like a revolution, a
- sign of what he really is as he who is to incorporate a Bodhisattva.
- sheaths. In the case of a Bodhisattva there certainly will be
- by the Bodhisattva. The change never shows itself in youth. The
- incorporated in Jeschu Ben Pandira — the Bodhisattva who was
- prepared himself for his Bodhisattva-incarnation so that he can
- years from now, this Bodhisattva, looking back on all that has
- intellectuality will become directly moral. The future Bodhisattva,
- for Christ Jesus. All Bodhisattvas go through various successive
- incarnations on the physical plane. This Bodhisattva, 3,000 years
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: