Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0131)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ-being
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture I: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture III: Sources of Knowledge of Christ, Lord of Karma
- Christ not place the bearer of the Christ-Being in the same rank as
- the Baptism by John in Jordan the Christ-Being entered into the
- threefold organism. In this organism the Christ-Being lived from the
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture V: Redemption of the Physical Body
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VI: St. John and St. Paul, First Adam and Second Adam
- into this cohesion the Christ-Being entered at the Baptism in Jordan.
- Christ-Being. The Christ-Being had now taken up His abode in a human
- Ego within Him; instead, He bears the Christ-Being. So that from this
- the Christ-Being: thus was Christ Jesus constituted.
- influence. Because the Christ-Being had the astral body that Jesus of
- into a visible body; and, within this organism, the Christ-Being.
- only influence came from the Christ-Being.
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture VII: The Mystery of Golgotha, Greek, Hebrew and Buddhist Thought
- human Ego but by a Cosmic Being, the Christ-Being. Through years of
- endeavour we have tried by means of words to bring the Christ-Being
- their relation to the Christ-Being.
- instead of a human ego — the Christ-Being. Secondly, it was
- necessary that the Christ-Being should have resolved to descend into
- contemplate the Christ-Being in the right light, we must seek Him in
- the time before the beginning of man on earth. The Christ-Being was
- human evolution had been reached, the Christ-Being incorporated
- could have been brought to the earth-evolution by the Christ-Being.
- is the significance of the fact that at the Baptism the Christ-Being
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture IX: The Exoteric Path to Christ
- There is no place for the Christ-Being in this cosmogony, no place
- Title: From Jesus to Christ: Lecture X: The Esoteric Path to Christ
- Title: Jesuit and Rosicrucian Training
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: